Chapter Two

Chris~

"Christopher I better see you at your sisters graduation today. You know this means a lot to Lily, and it will also make you look like a good Alpha to any other graduating young uncertain wolf. And maybe your appearance there will make them decided to leave their pack and join ours making it even bigger then any others. And if you train and make them as well skilled as out own, then we'll always be the strongest pack. Aside from the Royal pack, that is..." There he goes again ranting on and on will he ever shut up?!?  As if he can read minds he finally does and exists my office.

That man is really annoying he makes it seem like I won't go see Lily's graduation ceremony. I have to, or I'll never hear the end of it from my father not only that but I know my mother would be disappointed and to be honest her opinion is the only one that matters to me. But if I can be honest I really don't like Lily, and she doesn't like me so I still don't fully understand why she would invite me to her graduation. She's one of those stuck up girls. And she's also a bully to many of her classmates that she doesn't believe should even be on this planet. But of course my father doesn't see or notice her crude behavior, after all his little girl never does anything wrong.

But I'm honestly hoping she'll leave the pack or find her mate from a different pack and leave me the hell alone.

"Chris!" Speak of the devil and he shall appear! Lily barges into my office.

"Honestly does it hurt to knock every now and then?" I ask as she comes to stand in front of my desk looking at me.

"Don't forget your my ride to graduation! And I don't want to be late so you better be ready 'cause I am and I'm ready to leave now." I swear she rambles on just like our father.

"Being late is always your thing, and watch your tone when you talk to me." I growl at her.

"Oh shut up! I don't care you're my brother and technically you aren't even a full Alpha until you find your mate, so hurry up I'll be in the car waiting." she says as she turns on her heels and exits. I get up and head to the car while grabbing the keys and my phone.

I pull up to the Berry Center, turning the car off and thankfully shutting off that awful music she listens to.

"Don't talk to anyone and don't tell anyone we're related. I have a reputation to keep here." Lily says before getting out of the car. She makes her way towards the building meeting up with her annoying ass friends. I linger  in the car for a while before getting out. I slowly make my way to the building. While giving the lady at the front my ticket, I smell the most sweetest smell ever. I want to follow it but ignore it and make my way towards the graduation room. I get a seat in the front knowing if I sit far away my father well think I left and didn't stay for Lily's stupid graduation.
As I sit down the same smell hits me stronger this time. I look up and see Lily with some other girls, I'm assuming are her friends they seem to be looking at someone. And then I hear Lily sneer out loudly, "Who the fuck does she think she is looking like that?"

I wonder which poor girl they're making fun of now. And when I look towards the direction they're looking at I find not only the source of that amazing smell...

But I also find my mate.

***A/N

Hope your enjoying the book. Please vote, comment, and share! (:

-QueenAthena428

*last edited 12-06-2018