Chapter Seven

Chris~

"Missed you this morning." I tell her as she leans against her truck with a shocked expression on her face. "You left so quickly I didn't even get to say goodbye." I tell her as I stand a foot apart from her.

"Y-you, you aren't suppose to find me. You were suppose to f-forget  about me. You aren't suppose to be here." She stammers. 

I chuckle as I shake my head and look at her. "Rey I'm not like other guys. I really like you. I'm not just gonna sleep with you and forget you. I want to get to know you." I tell her.

Rey~

Get to know me?!  What the hell?!

"Why? Why do you want to get to know me if in two weeks I'll be gone! I'm a complete stranger." I tell him.

"Well you don't feel like a stranger. Its as if I've known you all my life. Some how I've known you were out there just for me. And yeah, it sucks that I've just met you but I want to take all the time I can to get to know you. Even if that only means two weeks. Hell if it were just two hours I'd take them too. I want to get to know you. I feel this pull towards you. As if you're the other half that makes me whole. Might sound crazy. But I'm serious Rey, Please let me be able to get to know you. What makes you happy, what makes you sad, angry, anxious. What makes you the amazing person you are." His words are so ugh(!!!) perfect??? I'm about to say something when he leans in and kisses me. Its such a deep kiss that I let go of my purse and wrap my hands in his hair. Why does he make me feel like this?!?! Why do I always want to kiss him and want him to hold me?!?! I pull back and push him away slightly.

"Okay. Yeah." I tell him breathlessly. Chris picks up my purse and pulls out my phone he pokes at it before I hear his phone ringing and then it stops.

"I have your number just in case you try to ignore me again. I'll always find you Rey and don't forget that." He says with a wicked smile before turning away making his way to his car. Ugh, just watching him walk so confident makes me melt. Blah, what the hell is wrong with me?

~

~

~

My uncle has just left to work after our long talk and now I'm home just laying in bed....looking at the ceiling....thinking about Chris. I mean I like him. A lot to be honest. But what if he's not serious. Yeah he said that amazing little speech, but what if its all a part of a game? Plus I'm also leaving in two weeks. So why should we even start a relationship if I'll be gone. And what if he's one of those controlling guys? Ugh...why is life complicated!!!!

I feel so stressed out that I decided to go take a warm bubble bath to calm down.

Five minutes later and I'm deep in bubbly warm water while my phone softly plays some soft music by my head.

Why would Chris want to date me? I'm not even pretty. I have nasty stretch marks on my sides since I use to be fat. I bet if he knew I was ugly once upon a time he'd leave me. Pop! My phone signals I have a text.

*Hey its me Chris. Want to hang out?

Why now?!?!

*Um who's this?

I decide to mess with him.

*Hahaha you're so funny Rey. I know this is your number. I called myself from your phone.

Dammit why did he have to do that???

*Okay yeah its me. Hi

*So can we meet up?

He asks. Should I or should I not????....

I really don't have anything to do. I tell myself.

*Okay yeah. Where are we gonna meet at?

*Send me your address and I'll pick u up.

*We're suppose to meet up...

*Yeah we'll meet at your house.

I don't feel comfortable giving him my address so I give him the address to my neighbor ten houses down from my place.

*Okay I'll be there in a few...

I quickly get out of the tub and get dressed in plain jeggings and my favorite Batman shirt. What the hell are you suppose to wear to these things?! I've never really been out on dates! I take the shirt off and change into a plain white shirt. 

I grab my ear buds, money and phone and slip on my white grandma shoes I left in the entrance of the house before heading out the door locking it, and walking ten houses down where I had agreed to meet there. I sit down on the curb and listen to my music.

After a while a black Ford Raptor stops in front of me. I look up and see that Chris has lowered his window.

"Why are you standing outside of your house?" He asks me.

"Just didn't want to be inside the whole time. I need some sun you know vitamin D." I tell him as I walk up to his truck.

"I'm pretty sure its vitamin C. Hop on." He says as he gestures to the passenger door.

I get in and look at him.

"Who graduated number one in the district with honors?" I ask him.

"Okay we know your smart. Don't have to rub it in." He says as he playfully punches my arm. I grab my arm and squeal "OWWW!" his face falls quickly and he looks scared.

"REY! Are you okay??? I'm so sorry where does it hurt?" His face is so priceless that I have to double over laughing.

"I'm so sorry but your face!!!" I tell him as I continue to laugh. He grits his teeth and begins to drive. His knuckles are turning white as he hold the steering wheel. I instantly stop laughing and look at him.

"Christopher? Are you okay?" I ask him. Oh dammit, this is how I screw things up! I reach over and put my hand over his right hand.  His grip on the wheel loosens.  "I'm sorry. I was just messing with you. Your not mad are you?" I ask him.

"Rey just please don't ever do that. I though I really hurt you." He says as he glances at me.

"Pssh please I got pure muscle on my arms! You wish that would have hurt me." I tell him. I pull his hand off the wheel and twine our fingers together....

****A/N
Hey tell me what y'all think of the changing point of views. Comment and vote....

(UPDATED AUG. 26. 2017)