Chapter Four

*****A/N hey do y'all like the two point of views or is to confusing???*****

Rey~

"Girl you did great! You kept it short simple and sweet!" Alexis says as she loops her arm with mine. 

"You're only saying that cause I'm your friend." I snort at her. 

"Please! You know that I tell the truth! And DAMN you look sexy! I bet you all the guys were drooling over you! You sure can work them heels to! So what are we gonna do tonight?" Alexis asks.

"Well tonight my very amazing uncle is throwing me a going a way party right here in the Berry Center. Its the big room. He got this lady to do the whole decor and I got to say it looks nice and fancy. I sent you an invite already so I don't know why your asking. And I put it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. So hopefully it will be a packed house. Might charge some people entrance fee just to get a little self fund going." I tell her as we walk to my truck. She hops in and squeals.

"AMAZINGWhen you first told me I thought you were lying. I mean come on your not the party kind of girl. Your the 'nose in the books' kind of gal! So we're going to your house to change right?" Alexis asks me as I make my way onto Telge. "Yes ma'am. Now shut up I want to listen to my lovely music." I tell her as I plug my phone on and turn the music up....

~~~~~~~~

"Uncle James I can't even thank you enough for throwing Rey this party! She needs to have fun before she leaves to place where she can't have fun." Alexis tells my uncle for the millionth time.

"Well I wouldn't say there is no fun in the military. I sure remember the fun times I had." Uncle James says as he chuckles as he reminisces the good olé days. "Well y'all girls better get going. Rey you have to be there to entertain your guest and make sure everything is set and ready to go." My uncles says after a while.

"Alrighty then I guess we're off." Alexis says as she hugs my uncle and heads outside.

"Rey have fun. Enjoy yourself darling. I want you to be a teenager tonight! Like you crazy kids say YOLO! Just enjoy yourself Rey. Please?" My uncle says.

"Of course I'll enjoy myself. Its not every day that I get a big party!" I tell him as I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I walk to my truck and we head off to the Berry Center.

    It seems like everything is in place and ready to go. The invitations said the party starts at 7pm but already at 6:55 people are coming. Some brought gifts which I put in my truck since my truck is parked very close.

"Rey you looking amazing that dress!!!" My friend Daniel says as he gives me a hug then holds me at arms length to get a better view. "Very grown up." He says. I laugh and just shove him off. Alexis has dressed me in a ridiculously short skin tight black dress. Since I'm 5'8 and wearing heels the dress stops mid thigh. She has given me the smokey eyes shadow effect which I honestly couldn't do myself and very nice amount of eyeliner along with mascara and red bright lip stick which I wasn't on board for but Alexis kept insisting. The six inch thin black heels she purchased for me as a graduation gift. And let me tell you they're a pain! I practiced wearing them for two months and I'm glad to say I can walk, run and dance in them.

I walk over to the DJ and ask if he wants a drink which he says yes. I go and fetch a water bottle for him and he thanks me. While also giving me a wink. 

I'm hoping that tonight will go well.....

Chris~

"I'm going." I tell Lily as I head to my room.