Chapter Eleven

A few minutes back...

Chris~

I hear a lot of commotion outside so I go check it out and then that's when I see Rey pass out. I see that  Mark has shifted and is about to run to her. I run and shift faster then ever. I jump and collide with Mark in mid air. We fall to the ground me on top of him and I grab his neck between my mouth.

At first Mark is shocked and tries to fight back but when he see's that its me he quickly stops and looks surprised, scared and embarrassed.

"Mike get the pack doctor and tell him to be at my room in five." I mind link to Mike.

I look back at Mark and dig my teeth in deeper to his throat. He whines and whimpers. "If you ever try to hurt her again I. Will. Kill. You! Do you understand!?" I growl at him. "You are to never hurt your Luna!" I tell him as I let him go.

He looks scared and I've noticed that everyone is scared. I see that one of the trainee girls is attending to my mate. I shift not carrying I'm naked and run to Rey's side.

I pick her up and make my way to my room....

~Back to Rey waking up.... ~

Rey~

I look at Chris and he doesn't say anything. He probably thinks I'm crazy since I just told him I saw someone turn wolf!

"Rey I have something to tell you, I probably should have told you this a long time ago." Chris says as he comes closer to the bed I'm laying on. He sits on the edge.

"Christopher I have to tell you something important first." I tell him as I sit up.

"No I'm sure what I have to tell you is more important." He says with a chuckle.

"Highly doubtful." I tell him. He looks at me and cocks his head to the side.

"Why?" He ask. "Rey are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He ask as he rest his huge hand on my forehead.

"No Chris. I don't know how to tell you this. And I'll understand if you don't want anything to do with me after I tell you this.... But Christopher......I'm pregnant." I tell him as I look at his face. He pales quickly and just stares at me. Its silent while I guess he's trying register what I just told him....

*****A/N Hey i know its short and sorry school is keeping me busy! But that picture is of the baby at one week old! Please vote and comment! And I anyone would like to make me a new cover for the book I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
-QueenAthena428