Chapter Forty-Three

2 months later

Rey~

"Hurry up and get dressed some of the guest already arrived!" Alexis says as she throws the clothes she had picked out for me, onto my bed.
"I didn't want this party!" I whine.
"Well its happening so hurry up!" She hisses and exits the room closing the door. I plop myself back and begin to rub my hands over my now very huge stomach. Where has the time gone?
I hear the door to the bathroom open and soon enough two hands are rubbing my stomach.
"Come on Rey, time to get ready before Alexis comes back up to snap at you again." Chris says with a chuckle.
"I don't want a baby shower." I pout.
"I know baby, but my mom your grandmother my sister and Alexis worked really hard to make you a baby shower." He says as he sits down and begins to rub my swollen legs.
"Why do you say that?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Now your making me feel bad. Dammit your right."
"Always am babe." He says with a wicked grin.
"Don't push it. And that feels good." I tell him as he continues to rub my legs. I look around my room and smile. Its good to have my own house. One where we can be alone and not worry about other people begin around or listening in on us. I'm glad we have it, but I feel bad every time Chris leaves to the pack house. I'm left alone here. But at times Alexis will come over to keep me company. Rick is here and is like the annoying older brother I wish I always had.
"What are you thinking about?" Chris asks me.
"Nothing, just of our beautiful house." I tell him with a smile.
"It is, isn't it? And to think that in a couple of weeks it will be filled with three little ones." He says with a smile.
"Yes, it will be a packed house." I agree.
"Come on let's get you changed. I can zip you up." He says getting up and grabbing the dress Alexis put out.
"After you rub some cocoa butter on my stomach." I tell him handing him the cream. He smiles and begins to apply the cream all around my stomach and sides.
"You know I find zebra stripes sexy..." Chris says as he traces the stretch marks.
"Their not zebra stripes, their tiger stripes." I say with a grin.
"That would explain why your so fierce in bed..." He says with a wink. Kissing my huge stomach Chris whispers. "You three have one freaky mom." To the babies. I swat him away and he laughs.
"Don't say that to them!" He just grins at me and helps me into my dress and zips me up. I slip on some black flats and make my way downstairs...
.
.
.
"So are you enjoying your baby shower?" Alexis asks me.
"Yeah, thanks for this. I didn't think all these people would come." She smiles and leaves to the kitchen.
"Not come to a Lunas' baby shower? Ha!" Ann says as she takes a bite from a cookie.
"Yeah. I just want to thank y'all for doing this. It was really nice and now in have more stuff!"
"I'm glad you got a lot of diapers. Lord knows your gonna need them!"
"Need what?" Alexis asks coming back in.
"Diapers." I tell her.
"Eww, yeah I'm not ever gonna change a kids diaper."
"Oh yes you are." I reply she shakes her head and sticks out her tongue at me.
Lily comes in and sits next to her mom. She has been very nice and helpful all day. And she likes to talk about the babies. She seems excited to become an aunt.
"So you like the party?" She asks.
"Yes I do. And you did a wonderful job on the desserts. I didn't know you could bake."
"Yeah, mom taught me that. I never knew I'd really come in handy." She says with a shrug.

We continue with the party and soon enough the few last guest leave. Including my grandmother. She says that her gift will be delivered either tomorrow morning or afternoon. "Mom, Lily will y'all be staying the night?" Chris asks.
"Yeah. We'll need to help put the gifts up and Rey can't do it alone. I'll call your dad and let him know." Ann says.
I lead Lily to her room and she follows quietly. When we enter the room she speaks up.
"Rey, I know that I was...well a bitch to you for the longest. And I had no right to treat you that way. I didn't even know you. Just every time I was near you I felt a powerful wave or presence come off of you. And it scared me. But that's still not an excuse. I just hope that you can forgive me. I really screwed up because your a really nice person and I see how you complete not only my brother but our family. And your making my dad happy cause your doing want I can't do. Your carrying on the family name. So I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me." She says.
I'm not gonna lie I was speechless. Lily apologized to me?!?!
Damn straight! My inner wolf says.
"Uhm, yeah. Of course I do. We're family now. And that's what family does right?" I ask. She nods and gives me a hug?
Hell just froze over!
~~~~~~~~