Chapter Thirty-Four

Chris~
"I thought you didn't like to shop." I tell Rey as we finally leave the mall. She smiles and looks into the bags.
"Well everything is so cute. But I didn't get a lot. We dont even now the sex of the babies. So clothes is off limits. We just got the basic things." She says with a smile.
"True." I agree with her. I notice a red car behind us getting really close.
"So the stuff will be dropped off at the house right?" Rey asks.
"Yep." I switch lanes and the car follows.
"What room will the nursery be?"
"The one closer to us. There's actually a door in our room that connects to that room." I tell her as I speed up. The car doesn't which is a relief.
"Oh yeah! That'd be good. We could paint the room and set the things up. I like the chocolate brown with lime green and teel color." Rey says, already imagining the room that right now is plain white and empty.
"Whatever you want baby." I assure her.
"Chris are you okay?" She asks me squeezing my hand.
"Yeah, are you? Your not feeling any pain are you?"
"No. Actually I haven't felt anything for a while. I mean besides their kicking around."
"Oh yes, they're very active at night." I agree remembering last night kicking match. They kicked all night along and Rey couldn't sleep.
"Yes they are." Rey says with a pout.
"You know you could nap during the day time." I remind her.
"I'm fine."
"So where heading somewhere we can be alone." I tell her kissing her hand.
"Oh, and why's that?" She asks with a giggle as I softly bite her pinky.
"Because if we go back home we won't be left alone."
"And why do we want to be alone?" She asks me. I look at her then back at the road. I notice she is blushing and that makes me smile. My beautiful shy, pregnant wife.
"Well, you know. You have to remember how our babies were put in there." I say with a smirk.
"Christopher!" She says while smacking my arm.
"Come on babe, can't tell me you haven't wanted for that to happen again. I do. I wanted to the night of our wedding but we couldn't. I wanted this morning but Alexis," I sneer that annoying girls name. "stopped us."
"Well, I can say I haven't. But isn't it werid to say it out loud?" She asks shyly.
"Why does it have to be weird? I want to have sex with you. I want me and you to become one. I want to satisfy you, the only way a husband or mate can satisfy one another." I tell her putting my hand on her upper thigh. I see her swallow, and also hear it.
"That sounds good." She whispers.
"Its going to feel good too baby." I say as I stop in front of our destination.
I have brought Rey to a cabin in the woods that I have built. You see that's what my family does. As alphas we built a home for our mate. The house shows that we can support them, that we can protect them, that we will always be there. My dad built one for my mom and she goes there when she needs to be alone. She also went there to give birth to us. Every Luna does that. And Rey will hopefully do the same. The cabin I buit is kinda big. Mainly because I began to work on it when I turned fifteen. I was always worried that I would find my mate at an early age and that I'd never have her house ready. But little did I know that my mate would come to me many years later.
"Wow, Christopher did you buy this?" Rey asks me as I help her out the truck.
"No baby, I built it. Its for you actually." I tell her as I bend down and carry her one arm on her back the other under he knees. Rey wraps her arms around my neck and looks at me with a huge smile.
"Really? When?"
"A long time ago Rey, I've been waiting for you for a while now. And I'm sure as hell glad I've finally found you." I say while pushing the front door open.
"Its open?" She asks confused.
"Yes, I actually sent Mike here earlier to open this place up and put food in the fridge and pantry. Also bring us clothes. And other things we might need."
"Well, you've been planning this for a while now." She says with a giggle.
"Baby I've been wanting to get you alone for a long time." I tell her with a wink. I like how she blushes, it starts in her cheeks and spreads to her neck.
I carry her to the master bedroom and I hear her heartbeat begin to pick up. I lay set her down in the room and she turns to face the bed.
*******Mature content*********