Chapter Thirteen

Rey~

I think I heard him wrong. I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think he mean I want a werewolf....

"What?" I ask him as I look at him confused.

"Rey I know I should have told u this earlier but I didn't want you to leave me. You see not only am I a wolf but your my mate. Meaning my other half." He says and he looks scared.

"I think I'm losing my mind. Or maybe I'm not awake yet I'm still asleep! That's what this is. This is just a dream. And your not real. Or really here. I mean your real but your not really telling me...." I countinue to ramble on and Chris just looks at me. I stop talking and sit down on the bed. I just look at Chris and wonder why? Oh god why me?!? And that's when I feel tears streaming down my face....

Chris~

She's just looking at me and now she's crying. I walk toward her and she quickly jumps off the bed and away from me. I feel a pang of hurt go through me.

"No," Rey says as she grabs her phone. Tears streaming down her face. "Dont touch me Christopher. I....I need time." She says as she wipes her face.

"Rey can-" "No! Just stop I need time." She cuts me off sharply. "Time for what bab-"

"Christopher no. Just stop. I need time to think. Just leave me alone...Don't come after me if you really care about me, just stay away." She says as she opens the door and begins to walkout. I begin to follow behind her.

Rey sees me and begins to run. She's fast. Rey gets her truck locks the doors turns it on and begins to drive off.

As she drives off I see her tears are falling harder and she looks like she's in pain.....

****A/N
So what do you think will happen???? Is Rey going to stay leave? Or will something else happen??? Please vote and comment!!!?
-QueenAthena428