Chapter Twenty One

Chris~

“Please like you could ever be a Luna!" Lily sneers.

“Well I am. Or will be soon. And I'd like for you to give me a chance. And to try to get along with me. After all you will be my sister in law." Rey tells her as Lily rolls her eyes.

“Please, your not Luna yet. You two haven't even completed the mating yet. And your knocked up.” Rey winces slightly and Lily smiles. “Technically your kids a bastard."

Right when that word leaves her mouth Rey smacks her so hard you can hear the noise miles away. Lily looks up at her and begins to shake. I pull Rey behind me and stand in front of Lily.

Leave." I growl at her. She runs out of the room and shrieks for my dad....
Rey~

I lay in bed looking up. Christopher was reluctant to leave me alone especially after what happened with his sister. I think his dad had to talk to him. I honestly don't know or care for that matter.

I know that me and Chris haven't completed the mating process but honestly who likes the idea of being bitten and being marked as someone's property? Some girls would probably kill to be in my shoes and yes maybe I'm wrong for thinking that way but hey I'm not the usual girl. So yes I have mixed feelings for that.

I turn to my side and I feel a flutter in my stomach.

My eyes widen and I place a hand over my stomach.

“Was that you?" I ask my stomach. I wait but I get no response. I sigh and lay back done.
What have I ever done to Lily? I ask myself. But honestly I can't remember doing anything wrong. If anything she always picked on me and I'd do my best to ignore her.
Yes, I just slapped her. But who wouldn't? Just thinking about what she said has me all tense and mad.

The door opens and in comes Chris. He looks mad.

“Chris what's wrong." I ask him. “Everything!" He growls. “My dad seems to be against everything I want and love. He always supports Lily. He's always moving mountains for her. But what about me? I was always pushed around he always blamed me for everything. He doesn't believe in me. Says I'm the worst to happen. Why?" He asks me as he sits on the corner of the bed he puts his head in his hands. I get up and sit behind him and hug him tightly.

“Hey," I softly call him as I lift his head and kiss his cheek. He looks at me and he has this raw emotion in his eyes. Pure anguish, saddens and hurt. “Don't worry about what he thinks. If he can't see that your a wonderful person then forget him. Don't let him kill your mood. Don't let him bring you down. Okay?" I ask him as I kiss his nose. He smiles slightly at me and his eyes light up.

“I love you." He says as he rubs our noses together.

“And I love you." I say with a big smile. “Because let me assure you if I didn't I wouldn't be here." He chuckles and lays on the bed beside me. I crawl up on him and sit astride him.

“Hmmm I like you sitting there.” he says with a wicked grin. I roll my eyes and smack his chest.

“Perv."

“Me? Never. Well only for you babe." He says as he rubs his hands up and down my thighs.

“Chris, when will we get married?" I ask him straight out.

“Well, whenever you want." He says a little surprised. He stops his hands and grabs my hips.

“Well when do you want to get married?" I ask him.

“Rey if it was up yo me you'd already be mine. Since the first time I saw you."

I roll my eyes. “Your so sappy sometimes." I tell him. He laughs and I giggle.

“Call me sappy baby. But Your mine. And we belong together for eternity." He says and that makes me get emotional. He just quoted our song. We belong together by Riche Valens.

“You ass, your gonna make me cry.” I tell him as I smack his chest hard again. He chuckles and pulls me to me.

“That wasn't suppose to make you cry. I'm being serious. We're already engaged technically."

“True. So let's get married. The sooner the better." I tell him.

“Okay let's do it. When though?" He asks me.

“Well I think maybe in a week. And nothing big just you, me, and family. Maybe without Lily though." I tell him.

“Whatever you want. Your wish is my command." He says as he kiss the top of mg head.

Chris ~

“I don't like the idea of being your property. It sounds like I'm your servent or something." Rey tells me as she gets out of the bathroom. She has one of my shirts on her. It barley hides her butt. I'm not that surprised since she isn't short.

“What are you talking about?" I ask her as I look up at her from the paperwork I'm working on.

“The whole marking me." She says marking as if its a nasty word. And makes a face.

“Me marking you does make you mine. But not that kind of way. It just let's other people know that we are together. Sort of, like a wedding ring. But you also get to mark me. So I'll belong to you. And once we mark each other we will have a mind link. I'll know when your sad or in danger. And the same goes for me. You'll know my emotions and you can communicate with me.” I explain to her as she looks through my drawer.

“Well I didn't know I'd get to mark you." She says truthfully. She continues to dig around my drawer.

“What are you looking for?" I ask as I get up and go to her side.

“Some sweat pants. I'm cold. I swear this baby is messing with my body warmth." She says as she puts her hand on her tummy.

I pull out some sweats and hand them to her. “Thanks." She says as she slides them on.

She gets on the bed and pats the side next to her. I get next to her and pull her to my side. She cuddles to my side and looks up to me with a smile.

“Why are you so happy?" I ask her. And seeing her smile makes a stupid goffy grin come to my face.

“Because I'm lucky to have you. And I can't wait for our future. I know everything is going to go smoothly because your always gonna be by my side." She says with a smile. And that melts my heart. Yeah I might sound like a fag but fück it. I love this girl and I'll do everything in my power to make her happy....

A/N hi sorry for taking a while to upload. I'm just going back and doing some editing. Might change some stuff. Idk get but I will let y'all k ow if anything changes. Thanks for the comments. And likes. I like having y'alls feedback. (: