Chapter Fifteen

Chris~

Who the fuck is that guy hugging my mate!?

I walk up to them and I grab the guy by the collar of his shirt and pull him away from Rey.

I turn to face him and I faintly hear Rey yelling at me to leave him alone.

"What the fuck, man! Who the hell are you?!" He roars at me.

"No, who the fuck are you?! And why are you hugging my girl?!" I yelp at him. I hear Rey telling me to stop. My body is shaking and I can see his is too.
'But that can't be unless he's a...' My wolf says. I take in a deep breath and I smell wolf, male wolf and he happens to be in front of me.

"So your the guy that's a liar?! Your the kind of suppose guy that makes girls cry?! Your not a man your a sad piece of shit!" He roars and he starts to shake.

That was the last straw.

In a blink of an eye I'm already on my four paws and I look up to see the guy has also shifted. I don't hesitate for a second and tackle him to the ground. He yelps and bites back at me. I try to clamp down on his neck but with his hind legs he kicks me off me and sends me flying off of him and charges at me.

We clash and we begin to claw at eachol other. He's as big at me but not nearly as strong. With my left paw I get ready to swipe his face bit he turns his mouth and clamps down at my paw. I growl and tackle him again landing in top of him. I grab his ear and bite a piece off.

Rey~

"CHRISTOPHER STOP! LEAVE RICK ALONE!" I cry out as I see him attacking Rick. He has him down and keeps snapping at his face and getting closer to his neck. Right when it seems that Chris is about to kill him Rick pushes him off and stands up growling at Christopher. Rick glances at me and points his head to my truck. How the hell is this possible?! How can werewolf's be real?! How's Rick one?! I can't make sense of anything. They begin to circle each other. I'm surprised that this hasn't created people to come and see what the noise is. But then again we're far away from people. I see that Chris is about to attack again and I do the stupidest thing ever. I jump infront of Rick. I feel Rick get in front of me in a flash and tuck me into his huge wolf form. And a few seconds later I feel Christopher slam into us. I feel the air knocked out of my lungs and then it goes dark.....

Chris~

Right when I fall on Rick I know I've hurt the one person I love and truly care for.

I get off of Rick and shift back to my human form and run to to get Rey but Rick already has her in his arms and trying to get her to wake up. I try to get closer but Rick quickly growls at me and walks away.

"Hey! Where do you think your going with my mate?!" I growl at him.

"I have special orders to protect her from any harm. And that includes you. Mate or not." He says as he walks toward what I assume is his truck.

"From who? And do you know who the hell I am?!?" I ask him as I follow him. He puts Rey in the passenger seat and buckles her in. He slams the door shut and locks the door.

"Yes I know that you are Christopher Alpha of a pack and that you are just barley the Alpha. And I know Rey is your mate. But my orders come from the King and Queen themselves. You know who they are right?"

"Queen and King of wolfs?! Why...what do they want with Rey?" I ask I don't like this. He gets in his truck turns idt on and lowers the window.

"Well you see Rey is very important. She just doesn't know it yet. She doesn't even know who she really is. She the only granddaughter of the King and Queen meaning she's the only heir to the throne. Your mate is the future Queen of us all. And that little baby she's pregnant of is very special. If I were you I'd be praying that baby makes it especially after what you did." He tells me as he drives off.
What the hell?

I get in my car and begin to follow him. I need to make sure my mate is fine. And I clearly need to know more about her. It seems we really don't know each other very well.

***A/N so what do you think? Thanks for the likes! I'm going to add some pictures to the other chapters soon but if you have a cover for this book feel free to send it to me @ my email missallegos428@gmail.com ! Thanks!