Ch-2: A Dʀɪᴠᴇ & Jᴀsᴍɪɴᴇ

After picking up his new car from the dealership, Braedey was up in his bedroom, which has a wall for all things that are old artefacts, plus a spot for his TV and his computer. He was now checking over himself, while also flossing his teeth, and getting himself cleaned up and ready for later.

"Hey, what's going on?" Braedey talked to himself. He winks at the mirror before walking into his room. He sees his pet Husky, Shadow, lying on his bed. "Hey, Shadow!"

The dog leaped off the bed and ran over to him

The dog leaped off the bed and ran over to him. Braedey chuckled as he knelt down and playfully rubs the Husky's head, Shadow barking happily, even doing a happy dance.

"Okay. I've got the car, now all I need is the girl." Braedey now hopper in his chair and typed on his computer. "Need money to take the girl out. Let's check it out and see what-" He took a look at his profile, but saw none of his items have had bids on them. "For God's sake. Broke."

Braedey then tuned into his news radio, and he heard something that got his attention. At about 1900 local time yesterday, a SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked by some kind of hostile force. So far, as anyone could report, there were no survivors.

'An attack on a base in Qatar?' Braedey thought with confusion on his face. 'Who would even do something that's about as crazy as like that?' He shook it off as he goes into the bathroom.

Braedey looked in his mirror again and talks to himself. "Hey what's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car."

Shadow barked at him. Braedey looked at his dog and rolls his eyes. He smelt his breath and tossed an Ice Breaker in his mouth. He then noticed the jewel collar around Shadow, sighing in exasperation, taking it off, then replaced it with a spiked collar.

"Come on, Shadow." Braedey called as he exits his room. The Husky barked and ran after him as they walk out to the backyard.

"Ron, this one is uneven

"Ron, this one is uneven." Braedey's Aunt Judy called to Ron as she stomped on one of the tiles of the path in the backyard.

"Yeah, probably." Ron sighed as he continued to work on his garden.