Ch-43: Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs Rᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ

After getting away from the truck stop and now on the run from the law, Optimus Prime, Elita-One, and Knockout drove onwards towards Monument Valley in Arizona, determined to get to their destination. Inside of Optimus's cab, Daphne dozed as Ravage kept her company, Braedey tinkering with the drone he stole from Cemetery Wind, Henry watching the scenery go by. The scenery stayed the same rusty-orange with flecks of greenery splattered throughout.

"Calling all Autobots. Calling all Autobots." Optimus called out through the com-link, since Elita's had been broken during battle.

Picking up the speed, even though they were already driving above the speed limit, Elita, Knockout and Optimus zoomed down the road with a newfound, but casually silent excitement at spotting a rather good looking white Western Star semi-truck with brand-new concept cars loaded up onto its car carrier trailer.

"Upgrade time!" Elita cheered happily, her lights flickering slightly in excitement, and both she and Braedey heard Optimus chuckle quietly right before the semi truck loaded with concept cars reached them.

Suddenly, Optimus jolted and his interior now began to change. Through the windows, Braedey could see the rusty paint flecking off like autumn leaves from the trees. In place of the dirty white paint job, a brilliant shade of cobalt blue appeared with a multitude of red flame. The truck was raised higher on its wheels, offering one a clearer view of the road ahead. Blue flames snaked up the hood, stopping just before the windscreen. The seats change to sleek black leather with red and blue stitching on the headrest, forming the Autobot symbol. The steering wheel changed to a walnut trim and the words 'Western Star' appeared on the glove box.

Optimus Prime now looks like a Western Star 5700, flames of cobalt blue and red across it's form, the smokestacks now sporting three and are sculpted to look like wings, the chrome on the fuel tanks, front bumper and grille shining in the sunlight.

As the truck passes Elita, she scans its cargo, quietly scanning the closet vehicle to the edge, which happens to be an Acura NSX. She internally grinned as the giddy sensation of transformation surged through her form. She could feel herself changing shape, her sides tightening in, as she grew another centimetre or two, the new upgrade changing her from wide and heavy, to narrow and sleek. Elita could feel smaller details change, her mirrors got sleek, decorative metal appeared on her sides. The second the smaller details of her form were all complete, as her crusty rusty paint starts to peel off, and she could watch as a new coat of bright blue paint spread over her alt-form, completing her new look. For the final touch, and completion of her new alt mode, Elita felt the metal just where her vehicle logo would be start to rise into the Autobot symbol, branding her as a proud Autobot.

 For the final touch, and completion of her new alt mode, Elita felt the metal just where her vehicle logo would be start to rise into the Autobot symbol, branding her as a proud Autobot

"That was insane! It was awesome, but it was insane, right?!" Henry asked to Braedey and Daphne.

Braedey could not help but chuckle at the enthusiasm of the 8-year-old. He looks to see Elita drive alongside Optimus, her blue paint sparkling in the sunlight. He then looks back to see Knockout drive alongside, now as a red and gold Aston Martin One-77, and he smiled as they continue on forth into the desert.