Ch-10: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Mɪssɪᴏɴ Cɪᴛʏ Pᴛ2

Previously...

"Army Black Hawk requested." Epps called on his radio. "Immediate evac for civilian boy with precious cargo. Headed to rooftop marked by flare."

"Braedey, we will protect you." Ironhide said to the brunette, priming his cannons, Hotrod and Arcee nodding in agreement.

"You got it." Braedey nodded back. He now turns to Jasmine. "Remember this... you were the first girl that I've ever fallen for." He pulled Jasmine in for a kiss and winked to her.

"Braedey! Get to the building!" Ironhide called before providing covering fire with Hotrod and Arcee, Braedey now sprinting away with the AllSpark in his hand.

"Decepticons, ATTACK!" Megatron's voice now bellowed.

"Hit it!" Ken yelled, just as Brawl fired two missiles.

~*~*~

Braedey sprints away as Ironhide, Hotrod and Arcee open fire at Brawl to provide cover fire for the brunette as he ran with the AllSpark in his hands. Braedey suddenly skids to halt as Blackout dropped in front of him.

"Watch out!" Ironhide ran up, picked up a car and blocked the blast the helicopter Decepticon fired, sending Ironhide to the ground. Blackout ran forward, transformed into helicopter mode and flies away. "Go!" Ironhide yelled, Braedey now breaking into a mad sprint.

'Time to put my running to good use!' Braedey inwardly yelled as he ran for it.

"Girl, get that truck out of here!" A soldier yelled out to Jasmine.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Jasmine yelled back, finishing up attaching Bumblebee and hopped in the truck.

"Get out of here now!" Ken called out.

Once done so, Jasmine now drives away with Bee down another street as Lennox and his men, along with Bulkhead, Ratchet and Prowl continue shooting at Brawl.

"This is gonna be a long day." Ken commented, dodging cannon fire.

"You and me both, pal." Bulkhead acknowledged, firing either his blaster or even his wrecking ball mace at Brawl. "Let's dance."

Soon enough, Optimus Prime raced into the city, heading right into the battle to confront Megatron. He slid to a stop, transforming into robot mode, his battle mask forming over his mouth and nose, as he got into a fighting stance.

"Megatron

"Megatron." Optimus rumbled.

"PRIME!" Megatron growled, throwing away Jazz's body parts. With that, he transforms into his jet mode, shooting towards the Autobot.

Optimus stood his ground before running forward, jumping up and grabbing hold onto Megatron's wings. The two Cybertronians somersaulted through the air, ramming through building after building before crashing to the ground, debris falling around them, the two tumbling about as Megatron got on top of the Autobot pinning him down.