Ch-11: Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ & Nᴇᴡ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs

After the Battle of Mission City, the Autobots have chosen to stay on Earth. In an attempt to cover up the existence of the Transformers, Sector Seven has been terminated by the American government, under orders of Secretary of Defence Keller, while the remains of the Decepticons are cast into the Laurentian Abyss, an underwater depression off the East coast of Canada in the Atlantic Ocean. Not a trench, but more of an "underwater valley", it is estimated to be 19,685 feet in depth, with the prospect that the crushing depths will be enough to leave no sign of the Decepticon bodies.

With Braedey, he's still be in contact with the Autobots, since he and Jasmine are the first humans to come into contact with them. He also discovered from both Optimus and Ratchet he's not actually human: he is known as a techno-organism, a type of Cybertronian whose physiology includes both technological and biological components. This was a surprise to him, and especially since his memories of his childhood were rather fuzzy. However, he learnt that thanks to his new techno-organic abilities, he can "transform" parts of his body into components like wings, wheels, blasters, cannons, melee weapons, and other such things, as well as armour. It was much a surprise to him and Jasmine, especially when the former created a set of jet wings that ripped his shirt and jacket and nearly made some holes in the roof, as well as nearly torch his floor. Fortunately, he learnt how to handle his power, and began to master it rather well.

However, Braedey was still wondering as to what the AllSpark did to him when he sent it forth into Megatron. The blue beam of light that shone into his chest... what did it mean? Was it something important or just a shine of light that came from the Cube itself?

~*~*~

Out on the hill, the same one Bumblebee had driven off to when Braedey and Jasmine first had their first drive, Jasmine was asleep inside Bumblebee's seat. Braedey took off his jacket and puts it over her like a blanket to keep her warm.

"With the AllSpark now gone, we cannot return life to our planet." Optimus narrated as he broadcasts a message to send forth to the heavens. "And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home."

Braedey now climbed out of Bumblebee and walked past Ratchet, Hotrod, Arcee, and Ironhide, who were in their vehicle modes, all of them sleeping too. Piledriver was kneeling down in robot mode, looking at the setting sun. Braedey gave a nod to Piledriver, the four-arm Autobot showing a thumbs-up.

"We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight." Optimus continued with his message. "But watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, much like us, there's more to them then meets the eye."

Braedey now walked up to Optimus as he stared out at the setting sun on the horizon. Optimus looked down, kneeling down and extended his hand to Braedey as he climbed up in it. Braedey hopped onto Optimus and sat on his shoulder, watching the sunset with him.

"I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots, taking refuge among the stars."

Braedey now stood on Optimus's shoulder and they both look at one another with smiles on their faces. The human and Autobot now look back at the horizon, sighing in peace.

"We are here

"We are here. We are waiting."

~*~*~

A/N: there we go. The first movie of the Transformers saga complete, and done over the Christmas holidays, no doubt.

Next up is 'Revenge Of The Fallen'. However, unlike the movie, there will be some changes here and there with regarding the storyline and how it works, so you'll take notice of those.

Other than that, hope you enjoyed the first segment of my 'Transformers saga' story, and hope you'll stay to see more!