Ch-46: Bᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ Lᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ's Sʜɪᴘ

The ship carrying Optimus and Daphne dropped the net onto the floor of Lockdown's ship. The ship was huge and cavernous with walls that loomed ominously high. It was like being inside a mountain. The net covering Optimus fell away like water and he felt himself being moved along the floor by dozens of tiny objects underneath him. He could not move, try as he might. He was flat on his back, struggling to move at all. He managed to look up and see Daphne be taken away by a number of drones. He tried to call out to her, but his vocaliser would not make a sound. He tore his gaze away from Daphne and looked at Lockdown, eyeing him through narrowed optics. A small army of wheeled robots all drove up, throwing chains on Optimus' arms and chest, and they begin to drag him down along the vessel, Lockdown walking alongside almost in a mocking manner.

"Remember this ship, Prime? Built for all you Knights, you great crusaders to explore the universe." Lockdown said to Optimus, not even waiting for an answer from the Prime. "Well, I commandeered it. It's my own personal prison now."

With Daphne, she managed to get herself out of the wrecked car before it ended up in the 'recycling unit', and she began to run around the humongous vessel, being careful of where she went and what to look out for. She wasn't just scared; she was beyond terrified of whatever is out here. Her only hope is that her father and the Autobots find her and Optimus quickly before something happens.

'Please, Daddy. Where are you?' Daphne thought to herself as she ran about to try and find something to help.

Soon enough, Lockdown and Optimus arrive at some kind of huge holding cell, like some kind of humungous trophy case, where there's a large assortments of cages, the ominous sounds and low growling and grunts going on in the background.

"Welcome to the Knights' Temenos, Prime." Lockdown announced, then looked down to the immobile Prime.

Optimus looked away from Lockdown in disgust. "You have disgraced it." He then saw the silhouette of a large form inside one of the cages, the faint glow of red being seen in the darkness, almost like a visor...

Lockdown ignored Optimus completely, arming himself with his hook. "Join your fellow rebels, fugitive scum. It's for the rarest of specimens. The worst of the worst. It's taken centuries, but I've collected all the Knights but you." He dug it into Optimus' leg, pulling him roughly across the floor and hanging him by the foot in a small chamber. Optimus was slightly too tall for it; his hands grazing the scarred floor of the ship, sparks following his silver knuckles as a a clamp locks down around his right leg, and hangs him upside down. "Someone wants to sweep their chessboard clean." Lockdown retracts his huge hook, as spikes shoot out of the cage walls, pointing at Optimus.

Optimus growled softly. "I am slave to no one."

Lockdown chuckled, a cold and ominous sound that's devoid of any benevolence. He knelt down to Optimus' level, grasping Optimus' face, bringing his own visage into Optimus' personal space. "All this species mixing with species. It upsets the cosmic balance. Taking a human, who merged with the AllSpark, as your son? Disgusting! They don't like it. You were built to do what you were told. This human, I'll make an example of him if I find him."