Ch-45: Mᴏᴛᴏʀᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ & Lᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

After the sudden attack by the Autobots and the human AllSpark, Attinger now began to take over what's going on. Joshua met up with Attinger and some of the scientists as they head to the control room to get the KSI drones operational.

"This is our chance, we have to stop him. You have to stop him." Attinger ordered to Joyce, wanting him to get Motormaster out.

Joyce was against the idea of sending Motormaster or Stinger out to go after the Autobots. "It's never been tested in the field. Labs, military bases, but not on civilian streets."

"He's right. Motormaster and Stinger haven't been tested out in the field." Scorcher agreed with Joyce.

Attinger glared at them. "Down there, a Defense Department contract was just attacked in a terrorist attack. This is now a CIA military op. You're indemnified. Respond!" Attinger ordered sternly.

Joshua stopped, Scorcher hoping he'd not send out the two prototypes, but Joyce looked at Wembley to give the order to get the drones operating, the scientists now heading off to inform the others about what's going on as they enter the control room.

Attinger tapped the Bluetooth in his ear. "KSI Chicago, closest live sat, patch it in. Been an unprovoked Autobot attack." He reported in.

"Bring up Motormaster." Joyce orders forth to the robot controllers, who look to be in custom control suits and driving simulators.

"Transforming Motormaster." One controller informed.

"Motormaster coming online." The computer spoke out.

"Bring up Stinger." A second controller informed.

"Stinger coming online." The computer said.

With their new commands and functions online, Motormaster and Stinger, the former as a Freightliner Argosy cab-over truck and the latter as a Pagani, are released from KSI to pursue the Optimus and the rest of the Autobots.

Joyce looked at the screen

Joyce looked at the screen. "Let's show these alien terrorists what an upgrade looks like." He announced.

Scorcher looked at the main screen in concern, seeing the predator drones locking onto the Autobots signal, with Motormaster's signal being seen and Stinger's.

'Be safe, guys.' Scorcher thought to himself.

~*~*~

Out on the highway, Optimus and the Autobots were hightailing it down the highway as fast as their engines and wheels can carry them. They got a head start on KSI and Cemetery Wind, but they know that their lead won't last long.

Braedey sighed as he sat in Optimus' cab. "Ungrateful bastards. After everything the Autobots have done for them." He felt the seatbelt tighten a little in response. As he looked ahead, Braedey could see two vehicles fast approaching. "Oh, scrap. We've got company."