Ch-31: Aᴍʙᴜsʜ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ!

During the three weeks, Braedey has been taking note of changes, such as the nausea and her vomiting in the bathroom, fatigue, plus the constipation and loss of sleep. These symptoms were really unexpected, and he didn't know what's going on, on top of her getting curvier and gaining weight. Wheelie did say something that seemed offended, only for Ravage to suddenly strike with a whiplash strike, sending Wheelie flying across the room. 

Whenever the others would ask if she's alright, Jasmine would say its nothing but a bit of illness and nothing serious. One day, she suddenly lashed out at them, surprising Braedey and scaring Brains, Wheelie, Ravage, and even Bumblebee. Braedey wasn't sure of this change in behaviour, but he got her to calm down after giving her some chocolate. After that, Jasmine apologised to the Autobots and her husband for her actions, Braedey accepting her apology. 

Jasmine also began to complain about her back hurting from what she calls "work-related stress", so Braedey began to do some soft and firm massages on her shoulders and back, much to Jasmine's surprise and she relaxed into her husband's hands, letting him do the work and make her feel better, feeling a type of euphoria as she settled in. Bumblebee even allowed Jasmime to sit inside his alt-mode, him using his seat warmer function and massage to help her.

~*~*~

One Tuesday, Braedey was driving with Bumblebee, Prowl, and Elita, the three of them going for a drive just outside of Washington DC, all the while keeping a look out for any signs of trouble. Braedey also needed to take some time off from Jasmine, but he appointed Ravage and Shadow to keep an eye on her, since he can trust them more than Wheelie and Brains.

"You seem stressed." Prowl commented as he drove alongside.

"Oh, I'm just trying to deal with being on shore leave by Mearing, on top of Jasmine acting rather strange." Braedey sighed to himself. "It's really annoying."

"Yeah. That woman had no right to do that." Elita commented as she drove up to Bee's right. "By the way, how has Jasmine been?"

"She's been alright, but recently, she's been acting out of character and she's got some cravings." Braedey sighed softly, Bumblebee with the others now stopping at an open field, allowing the brunette to step out and stretch his legs.

"By the way, any word from Ken and Jennifer?" Prowl asked as he shifted into robot mode alongside Elita and Bumblebee. "Haven't seen them around the base for a while."

"Well, turns out they're setting up a new home down in Texas." Braedey answered to the police Autobot. "But Jennifer is also on maternity leave, on the way to maybe have a child. I was rather surprised by that."

"Oh, yes. She told me before they left." Elita realised with a small smile on her facial plate.

"By the way, Elita. How is Ultra Magnus, and where is Sentinel?" Braedey now asked.

"Magnus is with Ironhide, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, and Piledriver, looking for a suitable vehicle mode for Magnus. Sentinel is with Optimus, trying to assist in getting him adjusted to the way things are on Earth." Prowl answered l. "Too bad Hound isn't with Magnus and the others."

"Hound said he managed to find the Twins over in the Middle East alongside Scorcher." Braedey then said to Prowl. "Those two clowns have been drinking the oil from the rigs in the area."

"Those two..." Braedey shook his head. 

At that moment, the sound of rumbling jet engines could be heard from up above in the skies overhead. The three look to the skies, and they could see a silvery-white and red McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II flying past them, only for the jet to slowly start to bank around to the right.