Ch-18: Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ & 'Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ' Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

Back at the University, Braedey ran into his dorm and sets his stuff down. He then felt the shudders and shivers again. He could see the Cybertronian symbols in his head yet again, and the markings are appearing on his arms and around his face like they did when he defeated Megatron.

'No, no, fight it! Come on!' Braedey thought to himself. 'Don't give in!'

But it was too much. Braedey grabbed a small glass of green paint and he began to paint more symbols and drawings from before, while speaking in Cybertronian at the same time as he does more markings and symbols across the walls.

Meanwhile, Alice was walking along the halls of the school, but she only has one thing on her mind, and she's going to get it.

Leo now walked up with a pizza box in hand. "Alicia, mi amor, can I interest you in an 18-inch Zookeeper's special? Extra-large, triple cheese, with every known animal as a topping. Basically, I've got, like, 18 inches of meat." He then saw she wasn't interested. "Unless you're vegetarian. All right. It's cool. I am, too."

"Braedey home?" Alice now asked.

"Braedey? I think he died, but why don't we check?" Leo shrugged as they walked back to his dorm.

The door then opened and Leo and Alice enter. Leo now stopped and his eyes widen, shocked at Braedey's artwork' all across the room, even across Leo's posters and TV.

Braedey now tried to play it cool. "Hey! You ever have a song stuck in your head that you hate, but for some reason, you just can't stop singing or whistling to it, having it constantly repeat itself, repeat itself, repeat itself?!" He then slapped himself across the face to stop.

"Dude, what the eff is-?" Leo asked in shock.

"Don't freak out. Okay? I know this is weird, but I have a perfectly logical explanation." Braedey now said defensively. "I've got some code in my head, and I understand it better when it's written out, though I got a little carried away with doing this."

"Alice, I'm horrified you had to see this." Leo breathed out. "Let's go."

"Get out." Alice abruptly pushed Leo out of the room, shutting the door and looks back at Braedey.

'Okay, there is something very off-putting about this girl.' Braedey thought to himself.

"Braedey, I knew there was something special about you." Alice said seductively. She then leaned in close, but Braedey backs away.

"For the zillionth time: I said no." Braedey stated firmly, not wanting anything to do with this woman.

Alice then shoved Braedey harshly up against the wall. "Well, I don't take no for an answer. You know what I've learned about two people who get together?"

"What?" Braedey asked bluntly, clearly not interested.

"They're genuinely amazing... in bed." Alice whispered.

"Right! That's it." Braedey suddenly shoved Alice right on the bed, and pointed at her. "I have had it with you. You get out of my dorm now, or I won't hesitate to throw you out myself, and report you to the dean. Now get out!"

Braedey goes to open the door for her, but Alice's tongue suddenly shot out like a frog's and coils around Braedey's neck like a snake. She now has a long metal appendage attached to the end of her tongue, like a metallic rope connected to the inner end of her tongue.

Braedey began to choke as he tried to pry the giant snake-like tongue off his neck, just as Alice now began to swing him around the room, crashing him into the walls to weaken him.