Ch-65: 10 Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ...

'Cybertron.
Homeworld of the Transformer Race.

A world once ravaged by civil war.
Brought to the brink of extinction...
Now brought back to life.'

A metal planet now shines in the light of the sun, a blue light emanating from within its core, the sounds of a bustling civilisation now being heard. Multitudes of the populace can be seen crossing the highways and overpasses, some of those entering buildings or just going about their daily lives.

Cybertron has finally become an inhabited planet, the world vibrant and teeming with life once again, all of the populace now living in perfect harmony and peace. This new era here on Cybertron is now established as the New Golden Age. Many of those that have returned home to rebuild and help out with fixing the damage, others doing whatever they can to collect Energon for those that needed it most, and welcoming those from far-flung colonies out there in the universe, even rebuilding and reconnecting the long-destroyed Spacebridge network to connect the planets together. Statues commemorating that of various figures during the war have also been constructed, such as those of Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Jetfire, and more.

'In the decade since Unicron's defeat, Megatron's exile, and banishment of the Decepticons, Cybertron has now undergone a massive change and overhaul. We have reestablished communications with planets like Velocitron, Caminus, and even Eukaris. In addition, a new Council of Worlds has been declared, uniting all the Cybertronian colonies together with one another.'

'The former castle system now no longer exists; a new hierarchy and political system is established, where the populace have the freedom to vote for what they may believe in. A new council has been drafted in, and one where they listen to what the public has to say.'

Down in a lone alleyway, two lone Decepticon thugs, their designations being Breakdown, a Cybertronian Lamborghini Countach, and Lugnut, a hulking bomber-like Decepticon, they were planning to stage a bombing campaign against the Council, to announce the return of the Decepticons.

"This shall definitely bring back Lord Megatron, and we shall unite all Decepticons, wiping our homeland clean of all Autobot tyranny." Lugnut proclaimed with pride.

"Oh, will you be quiet?" Breakdown hissed back at the hulking Decepticon. "We'll get into trouble if you don't shut up!"

"Too late, boys." A voice spoke, the two Decepticons spotting Scarlet-Falcon walking over, now sporting an Autobot police logo on her chestplate. "Now, by the authority of the Iacon City Police, Breakdown and Lugnut, you're under arrest." She declared.

"Not on your life, Autobot!" Breakdown fired a missile at Scarlet-Falcon, only for a shield to suddenly fly out of nowhere and slice through the missile like a hot knife through butter, blowing the missile apart.

"What in the-" Lugnut saw the shield ricochet off his chestplate, then fly back into the hands of Indominus. "No... Indominus Prime..." Lugnut now took some steps back. "The one who vanquished Lord Megatron..."