Ch-64: Cʏʙᴇʀᴛʀᴏɴ Lɪᴠᴇs Oɴ...

After the confrontation against the Chaos Bringer Unicron, the exile of Megatron, and the announcement of the Decepticons being no more, the dawn of the next day came far too soon. The Autobots made their way to the Well, by request from Optimus. The Guardian Knights stood by Iacon to keep it under watch.

Optimus started to address the Autobots once they were next to the Well of All Sparks. "In order to both protect the AllSpark and the Key of Vector Sigma, and secure Unicron's defeat, it was necessary for me to hide the key itself. "

"But where?" Bumblebee asked.

"Yeah. Where is the Key?" Braedey now asked, who's in human form and on Bumblebee's shoulder.

"Within the Matrix of Leadership. As such, my own spark can no longer be separated from the multitude of others within me." Optimus answered.

Ratchet gasped. "Are you telling us that you are now... one with the AllSpark?"

Cliffjumper chuckled. "That's what you'd say when someone kicks the..." he trailed off, optics falling. "Wait..."

"Optimus Prime... he must give his spark to bring back life to our home world." Elita stated solemnly.

"To not return the AllSpark to the Well would be to prevent further generations of new life from existing on Cybertron... my quest must be completed." Optimus replied.

"Optimus, I didn't return to save a world and many, only to lose the one I care most about!" Ratchet barked.

Bulkhead sets a servo on Ratchet's shoulder." Braedey can restore planets. He'll find a way to save you."

"Yeah. Maybe Braedey can help you... I mean, he's the AllSpark, right? Surely, he can try and separate the key from you, maybe even give you a new body or something." Bumblebee added in.

Optimus shook his helm, sighing deeply. "No, Bumblebee. Because the Matrix must now be relinquished to the Key of Vector Sigma, it cannot be restored or passed down to another. But while this may very well mark the end of the age of Primes, leadership can be earned, with or without the Matrix. And in my view, you all have each acted as a Prime." He said as the group took this in.

"Well, I've never really had the best role models." Knockout admitted sheepishly with a shrug.

"At least you've changed your ways." Arcee spoke to him.

"We all have." Chromia included.

"As even Megatron has demonstrated on this day, every sentient being possess the capacity for change." Optimus continued, looking them over once more. "I ask only this of you, fellow Autobots; keep fighting the noblest of fights."

"You can count on us to keep the peace." Bee said with a nod.

Braedey had been quiet through the duration of his speech, though several tears threatening to fall, but he now stepped towards Optimus. Braedey now hovered in the air, and he hugged Optimus' chest for one last time.

"I'm really going to miss you, father......" Braedey whispered sadly.

"As do I." Optimus replied, then they pull away, Braedey landing on the ground.

Optimus smiled at them as he turned to the Well and with his last request. He takes off into the sky with his rocket boots, then dives back down into the well as the group were filled with mixed emotion. Braedey watches on with a sad smile, watching as they waited.

Then, the waiting turned to a sudden bursting sound. Braedey snapped his head down to that sound, the sound of the end... which turned to a sound of humming, soft at first as it built up like a stampede, coming from the well, and as quick and sudden as death can be, life came just as fast, as thousands of sparks burst from the Well, leaving almost star-dust light behind them as they shot into the sky in many colours, to find their place and emerge self-aware of their new surroundings, perhaps not the most appropriate image for their first glimpse on their new world, but like them, Cybertron would emerge a new with their joint efforts.

 which turned to a sound of humming, soft at first as it built up like a stampede, coming from the well, and as quick and sudden as death can be, life came just as fast, as thousands of sparks burst from the Well, leaving almost star-dust light be...

"Above all, do not lament my absence, for in my spark, I know that this is not the end... but merely, a new beginning. Simply put, another transformation." Optimus' voice echoed one last time.

As they watched all these indirected sparks find their way, one red spark diverted from the path that the rest have followed, and instead brought itself forward the group for a moment. It seemed to bounce, before it came over to Braedey.

Braedey gently cupped his hand as the red spark hovered above it. He stared at it for a minute before he hesitated. "O-Optimus?" The little red ball ran circles around his shoulders for a brief moment, before brushing against his chest. Braedey recognised the warmth feeling. "I'll be sure to make you proud.... Dad." He whispered.

The red spark glimmered a bit as it pulled away from Braedey before leaving, ascending high as it darted across the planet. He smiled as he saw the multitude of sparks fly away.

"Well, what happens now?" Crosshairs asked.

"Braedey, what's your call?" Bulkhead now asked.

"Everyone, easy." Elita calmed them.

"It's alright, Elita." Braedey turned to look to them. "A new age is beginning before all of us on Cybertron. We must rebuild and be ready to welcome back everyone. It will take some time, but I know we can do this, for we are united within our sparks." He declared.

"You definitely have taken some aspects of Optimus." Ratchet commented.

"Spoken like a Prime." Ironhide agreed.

"We are lucky to have him be the Next Prime." Scarlet-Falcon added.

"Me Grimlock agree." Grimlock grunted.

"Time to get things ready for the new age." Bumblebee stated next.

Braedey now transformed into Indominus Prime, standing tall and mighty with the multitude of coloured sparks behind him. "Autobots, transform and roll out!" He declared.

At once, everyone shifted into vehicle mode, and they drove off towards Iacon, the Dinobots all roaring and running off alongside, as Indominus shifts into his truck mode, driving off after his Autobots, ready to repair the damage sustained, all for the arrival of those coming back to Cybertron...

A new age will soon befall Cybertron... the start of a brand-new Golden Age...