Ch-6: Nᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Meanwhile, up and crossing over the Atlantic back to America is a USAF C-17 Globemaster transport jet, with Captain Lennox and his unit who have survived the base attack in Qatar. They also weren't alone, since they're bringing forth a piece of metal that came from a giant mechanical scorpion that attacked them.

This scorpion robot drove the soldiers into a village, then began firing a barrage of missiles, which destroyed the ruins that the village had grown around and critically injured one soldier Figueroa. Luckily, Lennox sent out a distress call to the Pentagon that had gotten through, and an MQ-1 Predator drone relayed images of the robot to astonished US military commanders. They immediately sent two A-10 Thunderbolt IIs to attack, with little to no effect, then followed up with an AC-130 Spectre gunship, which damaged the robot enough for him to dive back into the sand and escape, leaving its broken tail behind.

Among those who were looking at the metallic tail is Ken Norris. He is a male teenager of average height with a lean physique, matted brown hair worn in a medium length with some slight curls and sideburns, and brown eyes. He has on a red shirt covered by a black jacket with grey lining, black pants, and brown shoes.

(A/N: Ken belongs to RickyArgueta60 )

Ken has been assisting with the creation of some of the tools and equipment that the team have been using, as well as other machinery to assist them. He has also sent some of this prototypes to Braedey, who's a close friend of his since grade school, and he also has his girlfriend Jennifer, who happens to work in computers and also a hacker.

"It's like a self-regenerating molecular armour

"It's like a self-regenerating molecular armour." One soldier commented as they looked at the tail.

"It's not like anything I've ever seen before." Ken noted as he stood by with Lennox and Epps. "This metal is unlike anything I've ever seen. Definitely not Earth-like." He then spotted a mark on the metal. "Hey. Look at this scorch mark where the sabot round hit. It's melted right through."

Lennox looked at the sabot round shot, then looked over to Epps. "Hey, aren't sabots hot-loaded for, like, a 6,000-degree magnesium burn?" He questioned.

"Close to it. It melts tank armour." Epps answered with a nod.

"So this metallic skin must react to extreme heat." Ken took note. "Best we take note of these."

Suddenly, the tail shot up and Epps jumped back before the tail could even stab him. Everyone looked back, just as the tail fell back into a limp state, and they began to quickly strap down the tail before it could attack again.

"Strap it down! Strap it!" Ken called. "This thing is beyond wicked in more ways than one."

"All right, get on the horn with Northern Command." Lennox said to Epps, the latter nodding back. "Tell them that our effective weapon is high-heat sabot rounds. Recommend we load them on all the gunships. Go."