Ch-24: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Oғ Eɢʏᴘᴛ Pᴛ2

Back in the epicentre of the battle, the NEST soldiers and Autobots were starting to lose some ground from the Decepticons. Soldiers were getting killed on the battlefield, and even with the Autobots with them, it looked like the tide of war wasn't in their favour.

"We've got Jordanians!" Epps called out, once he saw two helicopters fly into view.

"We've got help!" Lennox yelled in relief.

One of the Decepticons noticed the approaching helicopters, then fired a missile, one that struck the main engine of one copter, shooting it out of the sky, and it crashed to the ground.

"Dammit." Sheeva sighed sadly.

"Where is Braedey when you need him?" Ken muttered to himself, now firing at a Decepticon's helm, and shooting out its optics.

"Braedey and the others should be here soon. They just had to take a detour." Sheeva said to him, firing a sniper shot at a distance 'Con, only for the recoil of the gun to knock her off her feet, and land on her bottom. "Ow..." She muttered.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, one of the Jordanian helicopters was flying towards one of the pyramids. Megatron saw this and growled to himself. He cocked his fusion cannon, and he fired a single shot to the helicopter's rear tail, causing it to spin out of control, and crash to the ground down in the open pit mine.

With Scorcher, Leo, and Simmons, they were still at the pit mine, which Devastator had just climbed out of, and the three were tending to some soldiers that were in the crashed helicopter.

"You okay, soldier?" Simmons called. "Let's get these wounded clear of the bird."

"Stay still. Don't move." Leo reassured the men in the back of the copter. "Stay Still. I'm gonna try and cut you out, okay?"

"You alright, young man?" Scorcher asked the first pilot of the chopper. "Do you have a radio?" The soldier nodded, and he handed him the radio, then Scorcher and Leo helped that soldier out of the helicopter, putting him down next to some metal for shelter. Kento ran up to Leo. "Leo, Simmons and I have got to stop Devastator and fast. Do you understand?"

"Kid, remember what I did for my country." Simmons told the Hispanic. "This is my moment." With that, the two males ran off after Devastator, whilst Leo watched them go.

"You're crazy!" Leo called out.

With Simmons and Scorcher, they saw Devastator was scaling the pyramid, firing cables from his clawed hands, helping the massive Decepticon as it began to climb the ancient megastructure.

"The Planet Collider..." Scorcher realised. "Of course! The pyramid must be built directly over the machine, concealing it from the rest of the world."

"If they turn that machine on..." Simmons looked up over at the sun. "... no more Earth."

"And no more Cybertron." Scorcher added in worry.