Ch-52: 18 Mᴏɴᴛʜs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ...

It has been said through the ages, without sacrifice, there can be no victory.
These are troubled times. Optimus Prime has left us. Some say he will never return. His sworn enemy, Megatron... vanished. Without leaders, chaos reigns.

Two species at war. One flesh, one metal. Transformers are declared illegal on earth. The world has set up a new paramilitary force. The TRF.
But these alien beings keep arriving. Endless waves of them. Too many to count. We look to the skies with dread and we wonder.

How much of our time remains? One hundred billion trillion planets in the cosmos... And they choose Earth.
Why?

~*~*~

It's been 18 months ever since the Battle of Hong Kong, the year being 2020, and things have gone from bad to worse. Most nations of Earth declare Transformers illegal and form the paramilitary Transformers Reaction Force, or the TRF, to deal with their threat, forcing the robots to either go into hiding, or relocate to friendlier nations like Cuba. Since humans aiding Transformers is also considered illegal, former Agent Seymour Simmons moves to the beaches of Cuba too.

Braedey Martin continues to aid his fellow Autobot family, which causes him to become a fugitive. He, alongside Optimus' Autobot team and the Dinobots, all go to hide out in a South Dakota junkyard. Daphne now lives with Henry and she continues to go to school with her friend, but sadly loses contact with her father as he is now a wanted criminal, all the while with more and more new Transformers arriving on the planet.

In a huge junkyard in the Badlands of South Dakota, a 30-year-old Braedey Martin gets himself prepped and ready for deployment. He still has his suit of armour, however, it's been modified with the right arm clear of armour and the right part of the chestplate gone, the helmet gone as well with the rapier sword, the left arm now equipped with a version of Optimus' blaster, and sporting scratches and scuffs, the markings being the scars of the Battle of Hong Kong. Braedey also gave himself a blue Cybertronian tattoo on the left side of his face.

"Bee! Hound! Come on, let's go! We're moving out!" Braedey called out

"Let's get it on!" Bee called before transforming into his Camaro alt-mode.

Braedey walked over to Bumblebee and looked to see Hound grabbing his weapons. "Hey, Hound! Come on! Those Transformers don't have all day!" He called.

"I'm coming, Indominus! Keep your pants on!" Hound retorted.

"For sparks sake, man. How many weapons do you even have?!" Braedey argued.

Hound grabbed his shotgun and grenade belt. "As many as I need to fight Cons!"

Braedey chuckled as he shook his head. "Hey, Jimmy! You're in charge until I get back!"