Ch-28: Tʜᴇ Bᴏss / Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ / Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ

After leaving the base, Bumblebee drove over to where Jasmine was working. As they arrived, Braedey was taken aback by the sheer size and scale of the whole building before them.

"Once again, even when she isn't here, Jasmine always continues to find ways to shock the hell out of me." Braedey said in awe as he climbed out of Bee.

<Better suck in that gut when you go meet her boss.> Bee whirred over the radio.

"Shut it and go park yourself, Bee!" Braedey snapped while giving a kick to Bee's tyre, the muscle car driving off to a parking spot. Braedey had changed into a blazer and black slacks and walks inside, clearing his throat.

Braedey walked up to the front desk. "I'm here to see Jasmine Martin."

Braedey walked off to where the woman instructed him and he saw Jasmine, waving to her. Jasmine spots him and got up from her desk, running into his arms. "What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise.

"Well, just thought I'd come and give my wife a happy hello." Braedey shrugged, hugging her back, even lifting her off her feet. "Man, you told me this place was big, but I never expected it to look like Buckingham Palace with cars."

"And he's a really amazing guy." Jasmine stated.

Braedey stopped and raised an eyebrow. "Is he?"

"Braedey." The brunette now turned to see a man with black hair and dark blue eyes walking up to him.

"Dylan Gould

"Dylan Gould." The man introduced himself, shaking Braedey's hand. "Wow, you look more intimidating in person. Jasmine told me you looked tough but, man I am definitely impressed."

Braedey could sense something amiss with this male, but he decided to keep calm. He chuckled a little. "Thanks, I get that a lot. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gould."

"Please, call me Dylan. Mikaela's told me a lot about you." Gould stated.

"Right back at you. This place is amazing." Braedey breathed, looking at the height of the building.

Gould laughed. "Thank you very much. It leaks. Before Jasmine came to help run the collection, it was just a complete mess. But now, the restorations are back on track. We're going to Pebble Beach this year, and we're gonna get a trophy for that stand right there." He gestured to the trophy wall.

"You know why?" Gould asked. He then gestured to Jasmine. "Cause this woman right here, is my secret weapon."

Jasmine giggled in response. "Dylan, please. You're exaggerating. All I've done is help you get organized."

Braedey cocked an eyebrow, slightly losing his smile. "'Dylan'?"

"Oh, you have done much more than that, my Duchess." Gould praised.