Ch-41: Cᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀʏ Wɪɴᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇ

The next morning, Daphne was reading a book outside of the barn. She was taking a small break from fixing Elita and Optimus, Braedey working around the clock to get the two Autobots back into fighting shape.

Daphne now saw Lucas pull up, Lucas exiting his vehicle. "I'm back!" He called.

"What took you so long?" Daphne inquired. "Daddy won't be happy about you being late."

"My head hurts. I had to go to the doctor. I got a welt on my head that makes me look like a freaking Star Trek character." Lucas groaned as he made his way into the barn.

Daphne shook her head and goes back to reading. As she does, she heard her father talking to Optimus and Elita about what they called 'the good old days', and she could tell they're reminiscing about the past, and she cannot help but smile.

But about an hour or so later, Daphne could hear the sound of rumbling engines in the distance. She stood up and made her way to the porch to look and see. She could see some dust rising from the road, and she can see four huge and black SUV vehicles driving towards the house.

"DAD! We've got company!" Daphne called

Braedey and Lucas rush out of the barn and they both can see the vans. Braedey looked back into the barn, now speaking out in Cybertronian to Optimus and Elita to hide. Optimus grabbed the huge slab of loose concrete from the floor. It would have taken at least six men to hoist the huge weight of it off the ground, but Optimus lifted it as if it weighed no more than a matchstick. The concrete should help to conceal their spark signature from their technology. Elita climbed into the hole that's underneath, as Optimus let go of the concrete so that he was just supporting its weight with one arm. He also climbed in, and he lowered the concrete to hide from sight.

With both the Autobots hiding from sight, Braedey walked out calmly and casually, walking towards the edge of the property line. Daphne stood by the porch, ready to run in the house if needed. Lucas emerged from behind a tree, his face scrunched up in concentration as he looked at the approaching SUVs. There were three huge black jeep style SUVs accompanied by two smaller vehicles that looked like Rally Fighters. A helicopter followed closely behind them, flying overhead of the farm. The cars rolled to a heavy stop and almost immediately men began emerging from the vehicles.

Braedey could sense they all had the same air of arrogance about them. All walked with straight backs and raised shoulders. Men in black with rifles and sidearms exit the vans.

One male individual in a black leather trench coat accompanied by blue aviator shades walked ahead to stand before Braedey. One could sense the tension.