Ch-29: Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Sᴀᴍ & Dᴇᴇᴘ Wᴀɴɢ

After dropping Jasmine off at home, Braedey heads off to meet up with his older cousin Sam. After years of fighting iff the Decepticons and other ongoing battles, Braedey finally got a chance to reunite with the person who was like an older brother to him.

Once arriving at Accureta Systems, during the elevator ride up, Braedey couldn't help but feel uncomfortable as he glanced at a five-foot Asian man that just stared intently at him. Braedey just rolled his eyes as the elevator reached his floor and he walked off.

Braedey then spotted Sam at a desk. "Ring-ring! Somebody order a bro-hug?" He asked cheekily.

Sam turned around from of his desk and saw Braedey walking up, arms spread. "Braedey! What's up, man?" Braedey and Sam embrace each other after what felt like forever. Sam lets go and breathed in awe at Braedey. "Look at you, dude! Freakin' older and more fit. Didn't know you were coming in. How's Jasmine?"

"Oh, she's doing great man. That woman, she never ceases to amaze me." Braedey answered to Sam.

Sam laughed. "So, how's the whole 'saving the planet' job going?" He asked.

"Ah. You know I can't talk about any of that. Classified and sensitive information." Braedey stated back.

Sam snapped his fingers playfully. "Forgot. Sorry, dude."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I need some lunch time filling done, stat." Braedey and Sam both turn and see a man in his late 40's or early 50's walking up. "Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points?"

 "Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points?"

Brazos then spotted Braedey and Sam. "Witwicky. The man who makes this company run. Who have we here?"

Sam puts his arm over Braedey's shoulders. "Mr. Brazos this is my younger cousin, Braedey. Braedey, meet Bruce Brazos, my boss."

Braedey shook Brazos's hand. "Sir, a pleasure."

"Well, pleasure meeting you." Brazos said with a smile. "My, what a handshake."

"Well, listen uh, I got orders to fill so, Braedey, why not take a look around and gaze a bit." Sam said.

Braedey nodded and decided to go check out the next floor. Once inside the elevator, he notices the man from before that had been staring at him on the previous elevator.

'Great, not this guy again.' Braedey thought to himself.

"I'm still stewing about that binder incident, Jerry." One of the workers in the elevator said to the Asian man.

The Asian man, now known as Jerry, sips his box of milk and then sneered. "May I finish my Shuhua milk, Donny?"

"I don't care about your exotic milk." Donny snapped. "I care about respect!"

Donny and the other people in the elevator then exit on the next floor, leaving Braedey and Jerry in the elevator alone. Jerry fool another sip from his milk before pinning Braedey to the wall. "I know who you are! Martin!"