Ch-56: Lᴏʀᴅ Bᴜʀᴛᴏɴ & Vɪᴠɪᴀɴᴇ

After a long 11 hour flight across the Middle East and parts of Europe, the Northrop B-35 'flying wing' was soon approaching the coast of Dover, home of the famous White Cliffs.

Braedey, who was awake at the time, looked through the cockpit with Cogman. "Ah, the White Cliffs of Dover." Cogman breathed out with a sigh.

Braedey whistled in amazement. "Always wanted to go to England. Though not in a situation like this." He chuckled to himself.

Soon enough, the B-35 came in for a landing, arriving on an open field, not far from a castle nearby. It seems to have stood to the testament of time, yet looks to be only recently renovated from its dusty remains.

Cogman exited the plane, with Braedey, Elita, Ravage, Wheelie, Brains, and Bumblebee alongside them, and the former started to lead them towards the castle. "Follow me, if you will."

"It's definitely green here." Elita mused to herself.

As the group made their way to the front gates/bridge of the castle, at the same time, there was a man who looked to be in his early 70's, wearing a white shirt with a black coat, with a pair of cargo pants, and boots. Alongside him is a small orange and white dog, and there was an old yet still functioning Mark IV Battle Tank from World War 1.

As the group were walking along, the tank rolled forward a small moment, then fired a round at the ORC and Cybertronians, missing them by a few feet, making them jump back in surprise and shock

The gentleman glared at the tank, as the sounds of rusty gear-shifting noise came from the vehicle. "We have guests!" He snapped, as the tank transformed into a dilapidating and rusting old Autobot. "What's the matter with you?" The man asked the old 'Bot.

"Oh, shit! Me bits are falling off." The tank-'Bot groaned in a British accent, grabbing some pieces that fell off of his form, then he began to change back into a tank with loud crunches of metal and steel.

"Idiot!" The man then showed a smile to the trio, and held up his cane. "Hello there!" He greeted.

"What the hell...?" Bumblebee was really confused as to why that tank Autobot even shot at him and the ORC in the first place.

"That guy nearly shot at us." Elita mumbled.

The gentleman handed the lead to the dog he was walking to Cogman, who gently patted the dog. "Good girl." Cogman said to the canine.

"I'm awfully sorry about that, but, um, you see, he thinks it's still the year 1918 or 1914. Something like that." The gentleman apologised to the ORC. "World War 1, and all that stuff. I mean... Battle of the Marne, Battle of the Somme, Battle of the Marne, Battle of Passchendaele. Trenches and mud and death and Gore and all that. It's terribly sad. 'It's a long way to tipperary, it's a long way to go.' Yeah, but it's, um... It's terrible! I mean, so sad, you know? But then, I mean... Isn't it? I mean, this late onset of, um, well... Robot dementia. It's not at all pretty." He then puts a lit pipe to his mouth, breathing out a small puff of smoke, Braedey and the others only watching in confusion.