Ch-17: Mᴇʟᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ & Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

The next day at Princeton University, Braedey and Leo were sitting together as they watched their new teacher address the whole room, walking around as if he owned the place.

"Man, look at this guy." Braedey muttered as he and Leo snickered with one another. "Thinks he's King or something..."

"Space. Time. Gravity." The teacher then took a bite out of his apple and lets it drop. One of the female students, who was in love with him, grabs it and mouths 'thank you'. He then continued. "We're going on a journey together, you and I, today. All you, eager, nubile, young minds, on the very cusp of adulthood. And I shall be your consort, your guide, your chaperone, into the heart of darkness."

As the teacher continued with his teachings about any and all about astronomy, Braedey now began to hear a weird high-pitched noise inside his head as he looked at his hand. He could see the same symbols as he saw from when he drew them into the grass. Braedey then shuddered and twitched as he then began to flip through the pages of one of his books, barely looking at each one.

Leo notices him and started to worry. "Hey. Braedey, you okay bro?" Braedey abruptly finished the book and immediately raised his hand. "Put your hand down. Put your hand down. Put your down." Leo hissed to the brunette repeatedly, now getting embarrassed.

"Young man, there are no questions until I've reached the climax of my lecture." The teacher says.

"I just finished your book and there's one problem: Einstein's wrong." Braedey stated abruptly. All the students then laugh at him. Braedey raced up to the podium and takes one of the moveable chalkboards, beginning to write and talk simultaneously.

"Energy does equal mass times the velocity of light squared in this dimension, but what about the other seventeen?" Braedey questioned while continuing to write Cybertronian symbols across it. "Clear example. Break down the elemental components of Energon, assume a constant decay rate and extrapolate for each of the- fourteen galactic convergences it took for the Sentinel Prime expedition..."

As Braedey rambled on, Leo and everyone else just watched him in shock and awe. Once he was finished, Braedey held and shook his head, then he was startled to see was up on the podium.

"Young man, I will not be punked in front of the dean." The teacher said with a stern straight face. "No, this is my universe here. Do you understand? I am the alpha and the omega. Get out of my class!" He ordered.

"Yeah, you're the Alpha and the Omega of delusions." Braedey remarked as he walked out, making the class laugh.

Among those that have witnessed this are a young couple that have known one another for about three years, and they were curious about what happened to the blue-eye brunette.

Scorcher Dragonfire is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colour hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; he has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf. He has on an open-collar, one-sleeved long black overcoat, which is tucked in. The sleeve covers his left arm with a faux leather brown armband, leaving his mark, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed, a leather brown belt around his waist with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, and black open-toed sandals.

Sheeva Silverback is a young lady with short jaw-length violet-coloured hair and green eyes with a round face, her skin having a gentle tone. She has a slender yet curvy hourglass body. Her attire consists of a lime green-coloured blouse with a green neckline and trim, complimented by a long, white skirt. She is also wearing green boots.