Ch-57: Cʜᴀsᴇ ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ

Previously...

"'Two worlds colliding, only one survives.' Your words exactly. Only lecture time is over. You were born for this. This is the latest image of an alien world coming here." Burton held up photos of a metallic planet designated as Quintesson. "And we're all that stand in its way. So you'd better find that staff quickly."

"MI6 and TRF are here!" Cogman yelled out, running in.

"Let's move!" Braedey announced as they began to leave. "Bee, Hotrod, Elita. Get ready to roll out!" He called on Comms.

"Here we go again..." Wheelie muttered.

~*~*~

Soon enough, everyone rushed off outside of the castle, just as they saw a convoy of black vans coming up towards the building.

"The decoy car is ready?" Burton asked to Cogman.

"Hurry along." Cogman urged to them.

An old Transformer, who seems to have the alt-mode of a Spitfire fighter plane, stepped out in front of Bumblebee, Elita, and Hotrod. "I got him, boys!" The Transformer then tripped over, and it fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oh, dear." Elita muttered.

"Hurry! Move! Quick, quick, quick!" Hotrod shouted urgently. Bumblebee transformed into alt-mode, with Braedey, Viviane, the Minicons climbing in, as Elita also shifts into her alt-mode. "Get out of here! This weapon will stop the time!" Hotrod aimed and fired a custom blaster, suddenly creating a large bubble form around the MI6, and making them float around slowly as time for them was going slower.

 "Get out of here! This weapon will stop the time!" Hotrod aimed and fired a custom blaster, suddenly creating a large bubble form around the MI6, and making them float around slowly as time for them was going slower

"Ha! Einstein would be tickled pink." Cogman laaughrd.

"Let's roll!" Braedey announced.

Bumblebee sped off away from the castle with Hotrod and Elita alongside, as Cogman linked up with his Transformer body, shifting into his Aston Martin alt-mode, Burton climbing aboard, and followed them out of the castle forth to London.

After driving through vigorous traffic in the centre of London, Elita and Bumblebee stop in front of Viviane's house, the two humans climbing out of the muscle car.