Ch-30: Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ & Mᴀɢɴᴜs' Rᴇssᴜʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

After dropping Sam off down at the airport, both Braedey and Bumblebee soon picked up Jasmine, Wheelie, Brains, and Ravage and they all drove to N.E.S.T. HQ in the dead of night. Ever since he had dropped her off at home, Jasmine has been feeling nauseous, plus fatigue, some swelling, and she's been feeling some slight back pains. Braedey was feeling concerned about this, but Jasmine reassured him it's nothing bad, making up a lie that she must've had something bad.

As they pull up to the gate, Braedey looked over to the guard. "Let me in, soldier."

"Sorry sir, no can do." One soldier answered.

Braedey sighed, grabbing the guard by his vest, now yanking him to the window. "Listen, I am Major Braedey of this division and I need to talk to Colonel Lennox now. This car I'm sitting in?" Braedey gets out with Jasmine and the Autobots as Bumblebee transforms, standing alongside him.

"Enjoy your next job at 7-Eleven dickhead." Wheelie retorted.

"That's right." Brains snickered.

Braedey now grabbed Jasmine's hand and they walk inside, the redhead placing her hand on her stomach. Lennox joins up with them and Braedey now shows him the file that Jerry Wang gave him earlier.

"This Wang guy, he recognised me and told me to warn you, Colonel. He was telling me about the dark side of the moon, and then some Vulture-con killed him." Braedey explained to Lennox.

"Wait a minute, the moon?" Lennox questioned. "He mentioned the moon?"

"Affirmative, sir. The dark side of the moon." Braedey nodded back.

"Why are the Decepticons killing humans though?" Jasmine asked, walking past the vehicle modes of the Autobots, Jasmine patting Elita's hood. "It doesn't make sense. I thought the war was between them and the Autobots."

"Excuse me. Colonel Lennox, Major Braedey, who is this?" Director Mearing demanded, looking at Jasmine as she walked up to them.

"Director Mearing, this is my wife Jasmine." Braedey stated.

"I know who she is, Major, I wanna know who gave her clearance." Mearing demanded.

"Hey. I was just attacked today by a Decepticon that nearly killed me and my cousin Sam. So I'm not leaving my wife alone for the Decepticons to try and kidnap her." Braedey spoke back.

Mearing stepped up close to Braedey's face. "I am tired of you undermining my authority, Martin. Young lady, whatever you see in here, if you breathe a word of it to anyone, you will do time for treason."

Jasmine nodded. "I understand."

Mearing then leads them into a separate part of the facility where they see Sentinel Prime's body lying against a large metal platform that lifted him upward. The same can be said for Ultra Magnus, except he is actually standing upright. Braedey was now standing on Optimus' shoulder plate nearby.