Ch-34: Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ's Bᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

Soon enough, Braedey and the Autobots alongside Sentinel all drive up back to N.E.S.T. HQ as the gate closes shuts behind them. Prowl and Jazz were still out and about, tracking for any sign of Decepticons, all the while with reporting Optimus 5 minutes out from base.

"Colonel!" Braedey then jumped out of Bumblebee, running up to Lennox as Bee transformed.

Lennox walked over and bro hugs him. "Glad you made it out okay."

"We got Decepticons coming out of the woodwork!" Braedey said to Lennox. "They're all around us."

"Don't worry." Lennox reassured to him. "I've got the whole team looking for them. Ironhide! Protect Sentinel, get him locked up." He called out to the GMC.

Ironhide transformed into robot mode and gave a nod. "Consider it done."

Braedey nodded. "Good. We need to keep him safe, because Sentinel is the key to this whole thing."

"Indeed, I am." Sentinel replied as he stood to his full height, everyone now looking to him. "What you must realise, my Autobot brothers, is that we were never going to win the war. For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made... with Megatron."

"IRONHIDE WATCH OUT!" Braedey yelled out as he deploys his energy cannon and he blasted Sentinel away before the backstabbing Prime could shoot Ironhide. Ironhide quickly rolls away and he fired numerous blasts at Sentinel along with Bumblebee as they retreat to a safe distance.

Sentinel now eyes Braedey with narrowed optics. "Worthless insect."

Braedey now fired more rounds at Sentinel as everyone retreats. Sentinel now fired a round from his cosmic rust cannon that sent Braedey flying back before Sentinel blows up the wall into N.E.S.T..

"Rally all N.E.S.T. forces back to the base!" Lennox ordered to the other soldiers immediately.

Sentinel fired more rounds from his cosmic rust cannon at the soldiers before transforming into his firetruck form and retreating onward.

Braedey and Lennox soon run inside the base. "Tell all forces not to engage Sentinel Prime!" Braedey now ordered. "That is a direct order!"

Inside of the base, Sentinel blasted and destroyed his way through the facility, slicing through various helicopters with his two-bladed sword and sending dozens of soldiers flying and going for cover as the deceiver showed no mercy to the humans,...

Inside of the base, Sentinel blasted and destroyed his way through the facility, slicing through various helicopters with his two-bladed sword and sending dozens of soldiers flying and going for cover as the deceiver showed no mercy to the humans, not even the Autobots that were there couldn't do much. Chromia, Arcee, Elita, not even Bumblebee and Ironhide could stop him. Sadly, Piledriver became a victim of Sentinel as he got blasted by the cosmic rust cannon, and he was killed.

Mearing now pushed the door open to the balcony as she stormed out. "Hey, Sentinel! What is going on?! What do you think you're doing?!" She demanded.

A missile gets fired at Sentinel, but he deflects it with his shield. "I am a Prime! I do not take orders from you. Now return what belongs to me!" Sentinel proclaimed and demanded as he cut huff on his rampage.