Ch-9: Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ Cʜᴀsᴇ & Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Mɪssɪᴏɴ Cɪᴛʏ Pᴛ1

Braedey, Jasmine, and Bumblebee drove down the road at full speed with Lennox and his men close behind them. With the AllSpark secure, they had to get to Mission City and fast.

"You okay?" Jasmine now asked to Braedey.

"Just... a little bit stressed." Braedey answered, then felt his seatbelt tighten a little. "Thanks, Bee. I just hope we find the other Autobots before Megatron does."

"I'm sure we'll make it." Jasmine reassured him.

As they raced along the road through the desert towards the highway, Bumblebee's radio crackled to life. "Calvary has arrived." He spoke out.

Braedey and Jasmine look ahead to see a convoy of familiar vehicles driving towards them, a red/blue Peterbilt leading ahead of them, blaring its horn to them. 

"There's Optimus Prime

"There's Optimus Prime." Braedey breathed out in relief.

The Peterbilt now drove past Bumblebee, only to slam on his brakes, and he spun around 180° to join up with Bumblebee and the military vehicles, the Autobots all doing the same, and they race on alongside the others.

Braedey collected a radio he picked up from the dam. "Optimus. If you can hear me on this radio, we have the AllSpark with us, but we also found Megatron at the Hoover Dam. He's on his way, as well as the Decepticons." He informed.

"Understood." Optimus' voice acknowledged over the radio. "We must keep the AllSpark out of Decepticon hands at all costs."

"Let's get this done." Braedey agreed.

Once they reach the highway to head forth to Mission City, they were now being pursued by Barricade and Bonecrusher. The Buffalo Minesweeper truck knocked trucks and cars off the road, even throwing them into the air with its huge claw, causing destruction as he goes along, while Barricade drove after the Autobots.

"Oh, no." Braedey muttered.

"What?" Jasmine asked looking back. "What is it?"

"It's that Decepticon cop! And there's another one with him!" Braedey answered, just as Bonecrusher swiped away more cars

"It's that Decepticon cop! And there's another one with him!" Braedey answered, just as Bonecrusher swiped away more cars. "We need to book it and fast!"