Ch-20: Rᴏʙᴏ-Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

The City of New York, often called New York City or simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States. It is also the most densely populated major city in the United States. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the centre of the New York metropolitan area, one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. A global power city, New York City exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment, its fast pace defining the term New York minute. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important centre for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural and financial capital of the world.

 Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important centre for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural and financial capital of the world

On the Brooklyn Bridge, Bumblebee lead the convoy, with Mudflap and Skids just behind him, whilst Elita watched the rear. Braedey, Leo, Jasmine, Scorcher and Sheeva were in Bee's alt form.

"So, who's this Robo-Warrior?" Braedey asked.

"This guy, Robo-Warrior? Everything about anything alien, he's supposed to know." Leo explained. "One time we revenge-hacked his site and maybe, I saw some of your alien drawings or whatever."

"Thanks for helping out, Leo." Braedey smiled, nodding to him.

Bumblebee soon drove down what looks to be like a poor
neighbourhood, and they parked out in front of a meat store. Jasmine leaned over to Braedey, and she slapped a baseball cap on his head, before climbing out of the car. She smiled to him, and kissed his nose.

"This is it." Leo deduced.

"Its a Deli." Braedey noted, as the others arrived. "It's got a good front!" He commented.

"All right, wait here." Leo told Braedey and the others. "I'll take a quick look round, then you guys come in." With that, he walked into the meat store.

~*~*~

Inside the meat store, the inside was cold, and there was meat hanging from hooks from the rooftops. A line of elderly people were gathering near the cash register or ordering the meat on display.

"Number forty two; we got your kishka, knish, kasha-varnishka and kreplach combo right here." An familiar male voice spoke out, and a recognisable man with a sharp nose with black hair stood by the register. "Cash only. Who's next?"

 Who's next?"