Ch-40: Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴍᴇ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴs

The next morning, Lucas drives up in his Mini Cooper and parked just outside the house. "Hey, Braedey! I'm here!"

Daphne popped her head out of the window. "Hey, Lucas!"

"Hey, Daph. Where's your Pop?" Lucas asked.

Daphne shrugs. "I think he's in the barn." She walked out of the house and Lucas followed her. "Daddy! Lucas is here."

Inside the barn, Braedey now slid out from underneath the truck, oil on his face as he sat up and cleaned his face. "Coming, honey!" He shouted, and got to his feet out, running towards the barn door with excitement.

"Dad, what's going on?" Daphne called.

Braedey now opened the door and pulled them both in. "Okay, you guys are not gonna believe what I've found with this truck and car! Come in, quick!"

"Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it." Braedey said, showing Daphne and Lucas the radiator he removed from the truck, and the large gaping hole in the side of it. "Something has blown a hole in it!" He shouted as he approached the stairs to the elevated level, about to climb them.

 "Something has blown a hole in it!" He shouted as he approached the stairs to the elevated level, about to climb them

Daphne sighed. "Daddy, you promised me..."

"Sweetie, I promise you, I am not going psycho here." Braedey reassured to her. "The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart. The same can be said for the Corvette as well." Braedey walks across the elevated level to the car battery he had hooked up to the truck. "You are gonna love this. And this was what made me the most shocked. When I hook this beast up back to a working battery?"

Braedey hooked the cables onto the battery, and they watched as sparks shot out of the engine bay, before the truck started shaking back and forth, it's headlights flickering on.

"Calling all ... Calling all Autobots." A familiar baritone male voice repeated, before the truck returned to silence, Daphne and Lucas looking on in shock and awe.

"Guys, this isn't a truck at all." Braedey stated with a smile on his face. "This is a Transformer. And I know that voice all too well... this is none other than Optimus Prime."

"Trans... Ah, evacuate!" Lucas yelled out as he and Daphne both run out of the barn.

"Wait, guys!" Braedey then jumped down from the ladder and ran off after them. "Guys, why'd you run?"

"Why'd we run?!" Daphne shouted. "Daddy, it's a Transformer!"

"But it's not just any Transformer, sweetheart! That's Optimus-!" Braedey began.

"Bro, I don't care what its name is! That truck is an alien killing machine!" Lucas hissed, looking back at the vehicle.

Braedey rolled his eyes. "Lucas, Daphne, he's an Autobot. He is the leader of the good Transformers. It's the Decepticons who are the bad ones! The Autobots fight for freedom."