Ch-50: Oᴘᴛɪᴍᴜs & Eʟɪᴛᴀ VS Lᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

Previously...

Optimus got up and he grabbed his sword and shield. "It's you and me now!" With that, Optimus then ran off after Lockdown's ship.

Braedey, Daphne, and Henry run over to Bumblebee, just as Scorcher got into Ironhide, they and the other Autobots driving away with Drift and Joyce, the Dinobots all running off with them to get the Omega Device out of the city at once.

Braedey deploys his dual-barrel cannon and arms it. "Optimus is out there alone. I have to go and help him."

"What? You can't help him." Daphne says.

"I have to, Daph. He's family just as much as you are. I'll do anything for either one of you." Braedey said to Daphne, then grabbed Henry. "Promise me, you'll protect her. Life or death, you swear eternally to me!"

Henry nodded. "I swear."

"Daddy, please, no." Daphne begged.

Braedey held his daughter and kissed her forehead. "I love you, sweetheart. Don't worry. I'll be fine. Now go!" Braedey pushed her in and she, Henry, and Bumblebee drove off, as Braedey and Elita both go forth to confront Lockdown with Optimus.

~*~*~

As this happens, Optimus runs forth towards an abandoned chemical plant on the water's edge, Elita not far behind him. As they approach the area, Lockdown leaped down from his own ship, shooting his way down.

"PRIME!" Lockdown yelled, firing his way down to the ground, a wall of debris falling down towards them.

Optimus and Elita both dodged the rubble that fell down, just as Lockdown hooks Optimus and smashed him into the wall of the chemical plant

Optimus and Elita both dodged the rubble that fell down, just as Lockdown hooks Optimus and smashed him into the wall of the chemical plant. Optimus turns and smacks Lockdown with his shield and kicked him away, Elita performing a spinning kick to knock Lockdown further away from her and Optimus.

Nearby, Braedey made his way over and takes cover behind a fallen wall. He armed both his cannon and shield to be ready to get into the fight. He was about to assist until several bullets hit around him, forcing Braedey to now use his shield to deflect the bullets until they then stopped. He then looked to see Attinger, who is scuffed and bleeding. He walked towards him keeping his gun trained at Braedey's head.