Ch-59: Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs VS Qᴜɪɴᴛᴇssᴀ

Previously...

Optimus looked at Braedey, who recollected himself. "Braedey Martin, I am sorry. I have failed you. I have doomed both Earth and Cybertron." He said with sorrow in his voice. "Earth, the only place in the universe, whose people let me call it... home."

Braedey turned and placed his sword in front of Optimus. "WE can fix this, Optimus. I can't do this without you. One shot, that's all we got. It's up to us, Optimus. Without either one of us... we are ALL doomed."

Optimus looked at Braedey, nodding sharply back, now picking up Braedey as he rises to his feet, then picked up his sword, and looked over to the Knights. "Guardian Knights. My brothers. I will never betray you again. I am Optimus Prime. To save both Earth and Cybertron, we must go forth to Quintessa's planet, and destroy her... once and for all!" He declared firmly.

~*~*~

Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England, two miles (3km) west of Amesbury

Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England, two miles (3km) west of Amesbury. It consists of a ring of standing stones, each around 13ft (4.0m) high, seven feet (2.1m) wide, and weighing around 25 tonnes. The stones are set within earthworks in the middle of the most dense complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred tumuli (burial mounds).

Archaeologists believe its constructed from 3000BC to 2000BC. The surrounding circular earth bank and ditch, which constitute the earliest phase of the monument, have been dated to about 3100 BC. Radiocarbon dating suggests that the first bluestones were raised between 2400 and 2200BC, although they may have been at the site as early as 3000BC. Stonehenge might have been a burial ground from its earliest beginnings. Deposits containing human bone date from as early as 3000BC, when the ditch and bank were first dug, and continued for at least another 500 years.

Megatron flew over to Stonehenge, shifting into robot mode with Nitro Zeus alongside, just as Barricade, Motormaster, Shatter and Dropkick arrive on the scene as well. As this is going on, Quintessa's planet has now begun to move in, about 90,000ft above sea level in Earth's atmosphere, the two spherical planets seen right next to one another from space.

"The ship is coming. It is beautiful." Megatron mused, seeing the Guardian Knight ship start to make its way over towards Stonehenge.

As this happens, unbeknown to the Decepticons, Burton had also arrived on the scene with the British military and artillery teams, all of them arriving on site with their weapons targeting the Decepticons and ready to open fire. At the same time, two Black Hawk helicopters were also flying over towards a rendezvous point, with Braedey, Viviane, Lennox, Ken, and some TRF soldiers onboard them.

Braedey tapped the right side of his head as if he's getting a message. "I've got it. Optimus just sent me a message. He got me the coordinates for the endgame. It's an ignition chamber up on Quintessa's planet. The weapon's going up there."