Ch-33: Mᴏᴏɴ's Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ / Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ Cʜᴀsᴇ

Later on, Braedey and Simmons were sitting in the back of Simmons' car, a white Maybach, with Dutch at the wheel. Bumblebee, Dino, and Sideswipe were driving right alongside them like an escort.

"Going to a gig on the hunt for two Russian cosmonauts." Simmons said to Braedey. "Nothing like driving in a Maybach, huh? Germans know how to make cars, let me tell you."

Braedey couldn't help but nod back in agreement.

After an hour of driving or so, Dutch and the Autobots pull over. Simmons then took out a set of binoculars along with Dutch, the latter's looking much larger.

"My Dutchman, former NSA cybersleuth extraordinaire, tracked them down... here." Simmons asked, as he and Braedey stare out of the window, trying to find the Russian astronaut they were searching for, but Dutch was the one charged with pin pointing him since he's the one with the binoculars, and the trained eye.

"So, these cosmonauts went into hiding in America. But the question is why?" Braedey wondered.

"Bingo. I got a match." Dutch said, and the three of them turned to look at where Dutch was pointing, to see a large burly man, with a provocatively dressed women by his side. Plenty of Russian men trailing him.

"You're a German Shepherd, Dutch." Simmons smirked, and the three boys climbed out of the car. He then takes out a briefcase with weapons in it and grabbed a pistol. "The thing about Russians..." Simmons then cocks his pistol. "They never like to talk. It's gonna take a little of the 'international language'."

Braedey has on his military uniform and puts his rifle on his back. He then follows Simmons and Dutch into the building where Simmons knocks on the metal door. The eye hatch of the door slides open and Simmons spoke in Russian.

"That means 'good-bye'." The guard said back. Simmons tapped the door again and then hands the guard a wad of money. The door now opens, allowing the three to enter the room.

The group trailed after Simmons, who's walking with a confident bounce in his step, as he now led his friends down the narrow hallway. The group now stopped momentarily as Simmons pulled back the silk fabric that acted as a door, revealing the large room to the group.

Braedey resisted the pungent stench of alcohol, cigar smoke, body odour, sex, and something else that smelled remarkably illegal smacked him in the face, and wafted up his nostrils. He flinched at the overpowering smell, cursing the fact as half an Autobot, his senses are slightly heightened, meaning he could smell the stench clearer than his human friends. He followed the group into the large room.

The room was dimly lit, but the dim lighting did nothing to limit his sight, and he observed the room with ease. It was large, the floors were chestnut wood, as were the walls, and the long bar. The bar stretched down the length of the room, littered with empty and full glasses of foul smelling liquid, and Braedey noticed that most of the population, the less classy looking ones, flocked to the bar like water in a desert. The rest of the population, the classier looking ones, were set up in booths that were built on the other side of the room, opposite the bar.. The other, was a short ways away from the classy people booths, but Braedey noticed it didn't have the dim source of light pooling out from the cracks, like most other exits, including the one on the opposite side of the room, so Katherine assumed that it was an entrance to another hallway. Braedey started following his group to the Russian astronaut that's sitting in a classy people booth with his entourage.