Ch-26: Tʜʀᴇᴇ Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ / Cʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ

We were once a peaceful race of intelligent, mechanical beings. But then came the war, between the Autobots who fought for freedom, and the Decepticons who dreamt of tyranny. Overmatched and outnumbered, our defeat was all but certain.

But in the war's final days, one Autobot ship escaped the battle. It was carrying a secret cargo, which would have changed our planet's fate. A desperate mission.

Our final hope......a hope, that vanished.

~*~*~

A 22-year-old Braedey Martin was fast asleep in his bed until his alarm went off. Braedey yawned and opened his eyes, only to see Ravage. Braedey smiled, patting his helm, the mechanical feline growling and purring back with its blue optics looking back, urging him to get up.

"All right, all right. I'm up." Braedey sighed to himself.

After the Battle of Egypt, Braedey had salvaged the remains of the Decepticon feline, but he had taken him down and reprogrammed his internal systems, using the power of the AllSpark to rebuild him, even taking off the sharp quills and harpoon tail, leaving only a long gun barrel at the tail tip. Braedey even gave him a new coat of red and blue paint, giving him a new style.

"Braedey! Get down here!" Braedey's wife, Jasmine, called out from downstairs

"I'm coming, honey!" Braedey shouted. "Everyone is fragging bothering me to get up, when I'm busting my behind on missions with Lennox and Optimus." He muttered.

Yes. Braedey had joined up with Colonel Lennox's task force NEST with the Autobots, and he had also been promoted to position of Major, even close ranking of third-in-line amongst the Autobot ranks. He had been working with the Autobots ever since what happened in Egypt, even helping with Earth-related problems and human conflicts, not ones with Decepticons. He also got married to Jasmine, their ceremony being one of the best for them, Bumblebee driving the couple to their new home in Washington DC., the two setting up their home there.

Braedey brushed his teeth and grabbed his gear. He goes forth downstairs and he saw food on the table, but no there was sign of his wife.

"Jasmine?" Braedey called and looked around, but still no sign of his wife. "Ravage, see if you can sniff her out." Ravage growled in acknowledgement and released a blue beam from his optics that scanned the living room. No sign of her. "Odd... where is she?"

Suddenly, Braedey gets jumped from behind and feels feels a pair of arms and legs wrap around his neck and waist. "Did I get you?" Jasmine's voice asked in a teasing manner.

Braedey pulls her off, making her sit on the counter. "You got pretty close. I'd say, uh, maybe a seven or eight." He did take note that Jasmine looked a little plump around her belly and thighs, but he did not question it. Possibly just had some snacks and such.