Ch-60: Gᴏɪɴɢ Hᴏᴍᴇ... Tᴏ Cʏʙᴇʀᴛʀᴏɴ

"With the destruction of Quintessa and her world, as well as the defeat of Megatron and the Decepticons, we can all now breathe a sigh of relief, knowing the horror of the apocalypse and the threat of evil has been vanquished."

After the destruction of Quintessa's planet and the Decepticons' defeat, Optimus stood before the group of Autobots and humans that looked to the red/blue Titan as he began his speech to them. The humans nearby were staying clear for their own reasons, while those that have been with the Autobots are standing nearby and even listening about to what they have to say.

"However, with many of the inhabitants here on Earth still hostile to us all, we unfortunately have no choice but to leave Earth behind and return home." Optimus added in with reluctance.

"Home? As in... we return to Cybertron?" Elita now asked in surprise and concern.

"Yes, Elita. We have no choice but return to Cybertron, our true home." Optimus nodded back. "The humans of Earth still see us as a hostile threat, and staying on this world is still too dangerous for us."

"Even after everything we've done for them, they still see us as the enemy?" Bulkhead fumed, Ironhide patting his shoulder.

"As much as I hate to admit it, we have to concede to leave." Ironhide admitted to his fellow Wrecker.

"But Optimus, Cybertron has been uninhabitable for some time." Ratchet spoke up. "How can we return life back to our planet?" He asked to Optimus.

"Because we have the AllSpark." Optimus now turned to look over at Braedey, who's standing with the humans nearby. "With him, we can breathe life back to our home."

"Are you sure?" Crosshairs raised a metal eyebrow. "You gonna trust that kid with the fate of our world?"

"I trust him as much as he trusts me." Optimus replied calmly and simply.

With the humans, Sqweeks rolled up to Izabella, who cries and hugged him in joy. Viviane was happy to be alive as well, Braedey sharing hugs with them as well.

Bumblebee walked up and knelt down to Braedey, now tapping his chest. "You saved Prime."

Braedey now began to walk with Bee to the Autobots, but Viviane grabbed his arm. "Wait. Where are you going?" She asked him.

"My home is with them, Viviane. It always has been... and always will be." Braedey stated. Viviane kisses him before Jimmy and Izabella come up and hug him. Braedey saluted to them just as Daphne, Scorcher, and Sheeva walked up. Braedey brought Daphne into a tight loving embrace, the latter hugging him back as tight as she could.

"Daddy... Do you have to leave?" Daphne pleaded. She didn't want her father to leave again.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but unless the laws change, I'm still a fugitive. On top of that, the Autobots need me to help with restoring Cybertron." Braedey replied softly to his daughter, the two looking each other in the eye. "I am the piece of the puzzle they need. But, I want you to hold onto something for me, until I get back." He then took out a golden pendant necklace, opening it to reveal his, Daphne, and Jasmine's faces inside. "I want you to hold onto this necklace. Whenever you look at those pictures inside, you'll know we're watching you, even if we're not presently there with you. We'll still be by your side, no matter what." He closed the pendant and puts it on around his daughter's neck. "Promise you'll never lose this and keep this on you?"

"I promise." Daphne nodded.

"Cross your spark?" Braedey makes the cross mark with his finger over his chest.

"Cross my spark." Daphne nodded as she does the same thing. 

Braedey smiled, then looked to Scorcher and Sheeva. "Promise you'll watch over her and Izabella. They need each other and their families."