Ch-7: Sᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Previously...

Unbeknownst to them all, four large black GMC SUVs with red/blue lights built into its front grilles pull up in front of the house, as a group of men in black suits and even some in white hazmat suits climb out of the cars to make their way towards the house...

~*~*~

Braedey and Jasmine ran down into the kitchen and the former now find the backpack. He then pulls out the necklace, the g glowing briefly before fading. Braedey sighed in relief.

"Yes!" Braedey smiled.

"You're aunt's so nice." Jasmine commented to him.

"Yeah, she has a habit of that. Now, I need you to distract them while I go give the necklace to Optimus and the Autobots." Braedey said to Jasmine, the redhead nodding back to him.

As this happens, the doorbell began to ring out almost repetitively. Ron made his way over, and he opened the door to reveal a man in a suit, while he has short hair with dark green eyes.

"Ronald Wickity?" The man questioned.

"It's Witwicky." Ron corrected. "And who are you?"

The man pulled out a silver badge. "We're the government. Sector Seven."

"Never heard of it." Ron questioned.

"Never will

"Never will." The man puts his badge back in his suit. "Your nephew is the grandson of Jackson Archibald Wickity Martin, is he not?" He questioned.

"It's Witwicky-"

"May I enter the premises, sir?" The man asked, now pushing Ron aside. Men exit the SUVs outside and start bagging things and scanning around the house.

"Ron, there's guys all over the front yard." Judy said uncomfortably.

"What is going on here?" Ron demanded from the man in the suit.

"Your nephew, filed a stolen car report last night. We think it's involved in a national security matter." The man explained to Ron. Judy was about to go outside with her bat but the man stops her. "Ma'am, I'm carrying a loaded weapon." He took the bat away from her.

"You better get those guys out of my yard, or I'm gonna beat the crap out of them." Judy snarled angrily.

Braedey then ran into the living room with Jasmine alongside him. "What the hell is this?"

The man saw the teens and grinned. "How you doing, pal? Is your name Braedey?"

"Who are you?" Braedey asked back. Internally, he can sense something amiss and wrong about this man, on top of the other men in suits.

"Agent Seymour Simmons." The man answered. "Now, are you Braedey?" He asked again.

"Yes." Braedey replied hesitantly.