Ch-54: Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ's Cʀᴇᴡ

Over in Washington DC, Ken and Lennox were making their way to meet with General Morshower so they could discuss what they'll do next regarding the TRF, as well as the Autobots. They made their way into a darkened room or something.

"We call it the tank. He likes it down here." One officer said to the two as they walked over to the single lit table in the middle of the room.

"This is where I deal with the dark shit." General Morshower said as he and the two look at the images that were present on the table. "Decepticon seems to be searching around for something. Pred snapped this in Siberia. He's been seen at all ancient locations around the world. ID confirmed. Megatron. And get this. He made contact with TRF. Snatched up two CIA case officers. Said he wants to negotiate."

"With him?" Lennox echoed.

"What the hell does that buckethead want?" Ken wondered as he looked.

"Certain alien associates of his released." General Morshower explained to Ken and Lennox. "The department of justice has okayed it, so long as the us military watches his every move. You both are gonna be on point, because he is not our friend."

"Sir. We've made deals with the devil before during times of crisis." Ken reminded to the General.

"I know. But if we're gonna get through this, we have got to open the door and let the monsters inside." General Morshower looked to Lennox with stern eyes. "There is a weapon out there of unimaginable power. A threat to our very existence. And Megatron can lead us to it. Megatron, he's after something Martin has. Something they need to help find this weapon. We're gonna let those Decepticons do our dirty work. On my go, they'll be given Martin's hideout coordinates. You two track Megatron every step. Take the weapon."

"And then we're taking his ass out." Lennox nodded back.

~*~*~

The next day, out in the desert, Lennox and Ken both stood out with three black suburban vehicles that have lawyers and a few TRF soldiers alongside them. As they now look around, they could see what may be a Cybertronian jet fighter flying across the sky, flying into view.

'There he is

'There he is.' Ken thought as he eyes the craft flying past.

The Cybertronian craft now began to fly over towards the ground a few hundred metres away from Ken and Lennox's position, then it began to break apart and transform into robot mode, two humans falling out as the form began to rise up to its feet.

"Scheduled contact is ID 'd and cleared." One soldier informed on Comms. "Confirmation. Hostages are clear."

Lennox pulls out one of the lawyers from one of the cars. "You know who they always kill first? Lawyers." He said.

The lawyers soon begin to set themselves up and prepare for whatever deals Megatron has in mind, as the Decepticon warlord stomped his way into view.