Ch-15: Bʀᴀᴇᴅᴇʏ Aᴛ Cᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ

Over in Princeton, New Jersey, Braedey and Bumblebee arrive at the college ahead of the former's aunt and uncle. Braedey climbed out to take a look at the Princeton University that stood before him.

It was magnificent, it looked worthy enough to house the royal family of England. The grass growing all around the college campus was lush and summer green, fully grown trees littered the yard, and Braedey could smell the beautiful scent of fresh life, and old history. Braedey took a deep breath. The air was a gentle warm, and the sky was a rich blue, not a cloud in sight. For the first time since he discovered his true origins, he felt normal.

Braedey looked to Bumblebee, then gave a hand gesture to tell him to go. The muscle car Autobot honks his horn to him, saying he doesn't want to leave, but Braedey then spoke quietly in Cybertronian to tell him to go. Bumblebee reluctantly drove away. Braedey had gotten his belongings, and he made his way towards the campus.

As Braedey walked through the hallways, he got a lot of eyes from girls as he walked past and found the open door of his room. He then saw his roommate setting up the place, who looked to be Hispanic with short black hair and brown eyes.

"What's up?" Braedey called.

The teen turned to look at the door, and saw the brunette. "Hey, you're Braedey, right? I'm Leo."

"Nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you." Braedey greeted as they shook hands.

"Which side you want? This side or that side?" Leo asked, gesturing to the front and back of the room.

Braedey pointed to the back. "I'll take the back."

"Already chose that side." Leo stated.

"Okay, let's get some ground rules down here, pal." Braedey now explained and his dormmate raised his eyebrows at him. "If we're gonna be roommates, here's the rules: no drugs or alcohol, good hygiene, no involving me in ANYTHING or EVERYTHING perverted whatsoever, and we'll get along great? Got it?"

"And no stealing girlfriends." Leo stated.

"Especially girlfriends." Braedey pressed, as he's feeling possessive of Jasmine right now.

"You got a girlfriend?" Leo asked, looking surprised, considering that Braedey was a scrawny, awkward looking teenager.

"Yes, I do. You?" Braedey asked, though he doubted that Leo would have a girlfriend. Though in Leo's defence, looking at Braedey, he would think the exact same thing.

"No, not a chance." Leo chuckled, and Braedey shrugged. "You a techie?"

Braedey shrugs. "Not much. I dabble here and there."

Leo claps his hands together. "Sweet. Follow me. Sharsky. Fassbinder. Where we at?"

Braedey followed Leo and they both end up in different part of the room surround by posters of girls in bikinis and computer stuff.