Ch-48: Dᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴏɴ Rᴇsᴜʀɢᴇɴᴄᴇ / Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ Fᴏʀ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Over in Guangzhou, Scorcher, Joshua and Su arrive at the KSI Chinese Facility. They arrived just before midnight, and they were greeted by those who were all standing outside to free them.

A KSI Greeter now walked up to Joyce. "Welcome to China."

Joyce shook hands with the greeter. "Put Motormaster in containment. Tell the techs do not activate him."

Inside of KSI's Chinese Facility, Joshua meets up with Attinger and Savoy in one of the offices. Scorcher stood by as the three talked, all the while listening carefully to their words.

"Joyce

"Joyce. I cannot tell you how enthused I am to deliver this." Attinger now shows Joshua the Omega Device. "Top of your alien wish list. It's yours, or rather ours." Attinger laughs softly. "I will need to see my advance. Five million shares of the company. Together, we're gonna end human warfare. We're about to build a fully automated U.S Army. Just think of all the American lives we're gonna save."

'So... that's all he ever cared about at all.' Scorcher thought to himself darkly. 'He only cares about America and it's people, not anyone else. Paranoia, it can do things to someone.'

"So how soon until we can start continuous production?" Attinger asked to Joyce.

Joshua hesitates a moment before replying. "You know, why don't we take a beat on this for a minute? I have some new data that I discovered and..." This got Attinger's attention.

"You're not backing out on me here?" Attinger asked as if he's interrogating Joyce.

Joshua Joyce stood up. "No, I'm not backing out. I just...I want the Omega. I'm not saying I don't want the Omega, I'm just saying I don't know if I...if I want the Omega right now."

Attinger looked stern. "Good men have died trying to get that thing for us, for you." He gestured to the Omega Device.

Joyce didn't look fazed by Attinger. "I know what you did to get that thing. A lot of illegal, icky shit. I can take you down, too, Mr. Black Ops. Don't you threaten me. I started this company when I was a boy, with a dream of making the world a better place."

'Damn...' Scorcher thought to himself.

"Funny, I had the same dream. Somewhere along the way, you made billions of dollars. So why don't you tell me what's missing from my dream? Why don't you tell me what's missing from my boyhood dream?" Attinger suddenly pushed Joshua up against the wall by this throat. "I have served my country for decades of unparalleled prosperity and you are my golden parachute. So you are damn well jumping out of the plane with me!

As this happens, Motormaster suddenly started to come to life, a low metallic growl coming from his form as it sliced through the cables, rising to his feet. As he did so, Galvatron crashed through the roof, standing alongside Motormaster