Chapter 4

Ishpreet Kaur

I couldn't sleep all night. He won't get out of my head. That piece of shit is getting on my nerves.

He and his family are coming AGAIN to spend the day. I have no problem with any of them. I just have a problem with him. Just HIM.

"Didi, jija ji's here to see you" Reet smirked. I yawned and walked downstairs.

"Isha, did you even brush?" Arsh asked laughing. I did the breath test.

Shit.

I sprinted back upstairs to brush my teeth and change. I don't have a bra on!

After changing I went downstairs where my family and Navraj's family were drinking chaa

He had to come and ruin my morning.

Kirt came running towards me. God, I love her so much.

"Chachi!" That's what I don't love.

"Haji baby!" I kissed her cheek.

"Do you love chachu?" She asked. If it wasn't about her dumbass chacha it would've been cute.

"You're too little for these things baby," I said.

"You and chachu are the same" she pouted.

Na-uh. Me and Navraj and not the same. He has a different name, gender, pind, and personality.

"So, where in India are you from?" Divraj paji tried to break the awkwardness.

"Doaba" Arsh went along with it.

"Us too!" Phabi grinned.

"Isha, you don't you go with Navraj to see his house. After all, you'll be living there soon" Papa chuckled. Living there my foot. "And maybe you could also see his office" He added. If I didn't love Papa so much, I would've screamed.

I plastered a fake smile on my face and nodded.

"Let's go?" Navraj smiled. I nodded.

I looked at his car, shocked. He owns an Aston Martin! Don't ask how I know...Simar and Manan are car freaks.

Simar and Manan are car freaks