Chapter 15

3rd Person

They just arrived at the venue. It was a private venue so the public couldn't see what was going on.

Navraj wanted to drive his Ferrari. The one he had on the vidai.

Isha was wearing the lengha Navraj got her. According to Navraj, she was looking like a princess.

Navraj was wearing a tux. According to Isha, he looked like a King.

Navraj couldn't stop staring at his bride.

Isha could feel his intense gaze. She knew she looked like a tomato.

"Isha I missed you so much," Manan and Reet said at the same time.

"Oye cheapde, I'm gonna kick you" Reet threatened.

"Oye Lady Don, I'm gonna slap you" Manan threatened back.

Roop slapped both of them upside their head making everyone laugh.

Isha greeted her entire family.

It was time for the entries.

First, Isha's nanu and Nani entered the ballroom. They entered on the song Yamla pagla dewana.

After Isha's grandparents went to Isha's parents. They entered on AJ din Khushiyan Da

Next went Navraj's parents who entered on Family di member.

After Navraj's parents, Isha's massi and Massard Ji. They entered on Kanak di Rakhi.

After Isha's massi and Massard Ji, her Mami and mamu went who entered Shining Koka.

After Isha's Mami and mamu, Divraj, Seerat, Manraj, Divraj and Seerat's daughters, and Navraj's friends entered. They entered on Dollar.

Finally, Isha's siblings and friends entered on Talja. Arsh was holding a money gun that had money escaping it.

Last but certainly not least entered the newlyweds. They entered on a classic dhol.

"Let's give it up for the newlyweds" the DJ cheered. Everyone got up and started hooting and clapping.

The couple made their way to the stage where a leather couch was placed.

Isha fixed her dress before sitting.

Roop and Divraj made their way to the dance floor for speeches.

Roop went first since she is the bride's sister.

"I still can't believe this girl of ours is married. It feels like yesterday when she used to whine about me being taller than you. Well, now it's your turn to deal with her, bro. She had one habit though. Everywhere she went she brought happiness. We fought so much and usually I was being a pain in her ass but she never stopped loving me. She was my best friend. She helped me go through my entire life. I used to make so much fun of her and she used to cry. I even said I don't love her. But she never stopped loving me. She's my built-in best friend. Except, we have different parents. We made so much fun of the entire family together. She used to yell at me so much and end up crying herself." Roop paused

"I remember growing up she would always make us call Navraj jiju and all. We all thought she was crazy. She once watched Quismat and cried a lot. I specifically remember her saying Waheguru if you haven't written him in my destiny, just make sure he always smiles... I have no idea what happened to my sister that turned her against that idea but I know it's going to change forever. My life would be nothing without her. And dude, If you don't treat her like a queen, I will personally kill you" Roop chuckled.

Next went Divraj.

"Most of you know me as the groom's older brother. Yes, I am this annoying man's brother" Navraj groaned and Isha started laughing. "He loves annoying me. It's like that is his job and not being a hotshot real estate agent. The only person who saved me from him and calmed him down at the same time was Isha. She didn't even know she was calming him down. But we knew. But one thing is for sure, our Navraj is the best brother in the world and he cares about Isha a lot. Good luck Isha to deal with Mr. Buddhu" Divraj winked at Isha.

Both Roop and Divraj walked to the stage Isha and Navraj were on. They hugged both of them.

"We have a few special performances for our love bride and groom" the DJ announced.

All of the bridesmaids and Isha made their way to the dance floor.

They performed on "Jhalle" by Gurnam Bhullar and "Kya Baat Hai" by Hardy Sandhu.

Next, the entire family came on the dance floor. They performed on "Main taan Aidan hi nachna" by Diljit Dosanjh.

Isha was in tears. This was the best wedding present ever. Navraj managed to wipe the lone tear that left her eye. She smiled at him and he kissed her forehead. Isha groaned went she heard awws.

"Ok time for your first dance," Arsh said.

Isha and Navraj made their way to the dance floor.

The DJ started the song. Isha blushed when Navraj's hand made its way to her waist.

They danced to "Tum Hi Ho" by Arijit Singh.

I'd never thought that my dream would become a reality, Navraj thought as they danced.

Roop just had to bring everything up, Isha rolled her eyes.

When the song finished Isha and Navraj were still staring at each other and still swaying.

Roop and Seerat winked at each other before making their way to the couple.

"Dulhe ke serha suhana lagta hai! Dulhan ka to dil dewana lagta hai!" They sang. Isha and Navraj were still swaying.

Roop pulled Isha's ear making her stop swaying and wincing in pain.

"Let's dance" the entire family made their way to the dance floor along with the guests.

They danced the night away.
Wedding season is sadly over. But Isha and Navraj's journey has just begun.

● ● ●

"You actually said that?" He asked as he drove them home.

She glanced at him. "What do you think?" She asked, squeezing her eyes shut.

"I think, if I had known, I would never have hurt you." He gently took her hand from her lap and slowly caressed it.

She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. He brought her hand close to his lips and left a soft peck in it.

He looked up at her face and smirked. "I never thought that I'd have such an effect on you."

"Yeah sure," She scoffed, finally opening her eyes and glancing at him.

The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen...