Chapter 27

Ishpreet Kaur

Today is the day Rajveer finally gets to go home.

I've had been stressing too much about his health. He had broken his right leg and left foot.

I helped my husband get up from the hospital bed.

"Careful" I slowly said.

He smiled at me.

I helped him sit in the car before driving home.

❤❤❤

At our house, our family was waiting for us.

When I rang the doorbell Mummy was the one to open the door.

"Finally, we've been waiting forever" she dramatically exclaimed.

"And I thought you were dramatic" Navi whispered to me. I elbowed him only for him to wince in pain. I bit my lip to control myself from laughing.

"That's only mine to do" he whispered. I intensely blushed.

"STOP ROMANCING!" Simar and Manan yelled at the same time.

"I haven't done it in a while. Let me live my life. Don't you want to be mamu's?" Navi smirked. I glared at him.

"We do but you don't have to openly romance with our sister" Simar replied.

"Come in" Mumma pulled them inside.

"Guys, Navi needs to rest. He won't listen so I need to straighten him" I said, glaring at my husband who groaned.

"But buggad" he whined.

"If you don't listen to me I won't talk to you" I threatened. Everyone laughed at our banter.

"Fine" he grumbled. I grinned at my victory before helping him up the stairs.

"You sleep and I'll bring you food," I said, tucking Navi into bed.

"Jaani, stay" he gently held my wrist. I turned around to face him. He pouted to which I laughed.

He moved over to give me space. I laid down next to him.

"I'm still mad at you" my nose twitched.

"Why?" he chuckled.

"Haw, you say you love me but if you loved me you would know why I'm angry" I pouted.

"You're angry because I fought with Inder" he tapped his chin. I pouted and nodded.

"Sorry buggad. I promise I'll never go against you again. Just don't be angry like this. Anger doesn't suit your annoyingly cute face" he kissed her cheek. I smiled before claiming his lips.

"Oh, Lord. My innocent eyes" Roop dramatically exclaimed as she entered through the door.

"Get out Roop Kaur!" I shouted.

"Haw, my sister doesn't love me anymore. Nanu! Isha is being mean to me!" she shouted.

"Roop, I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes. Let me just straighten your jija and then ill straighten you" my eyes snapped at Navi.

Roop laughed and nodded before leaving.

"Isha, your dewar is a pain my ass" Roop reentered the room with Sukhman trailing behind her.

"Sukhman stop annoying her and Roop stop acting like your a child" I grumbled.

I pushed them aside before stomping downstairs.

❤❤❤

"I just had to get blessed with the super arrogant super hot husband" I grumbled as she made pasta for Navi.

"Guys! Di, finally admits that she loves jiju! And that's he's hot!" Avni shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"Oye, he is only mine to call hot" I pointed a knife at my baby sister.

Avleen began laughing, as did the others.

"You're all mean!" I exclaimed before stomping back to my room with pasta for Navi.

❤❤❤

"I heard that you called me hot" Navi smirked as I fed him his pasta.

"I didn't say that" I grumbled and continued feeding him.

"You can't deny it. I have a video of you threatening Avni" he laughed. My jaw touched the ground.

Remind me to kill my siblings,

On it, my mind smirked.

I decided to play with him a bit.

"What if I did? What will you do?" I batted my eyelashes together.

"I'll tie you to the bed and the rest you know" he smirked.

That went so wrong,

"Now you will quietly finish your food while I see if anyone else needs anything" I sternly said.

He pulled my back onto the bed. Our faces are just centimeters apart.

"You're worried about the entire world but not me" he husked. I blushed and pushed him away.

I ran downstairs and was welcomed by smirks.

"Get a life guys" I rolled my eyes before marching back up to my room.

"I know your gonna get angry but I can't help myself," Navi said before pulling me onto the bed and kissing me, senselessly.

"You know, I don't think whatever Inder did was intentional" I finally admitted. Navi looked at me as if I had grown a third eye. "Navi, I led him on 11 years ago. I should have said I loved him when the only person I loved and will love forever is you. It's also my fault. I was so childish" I whispered.

"He should understand then. He should know you don't love him." Navi sighed. I nodded. "I love you no matter what" I smiled against his chest.

"I love you my buddha" I giggled knowing it pisses him off.

"And I love you, buddhi" he kissed my temple. "Especially in my arms."

"My home is in your arms" I snuggled up with him. He chuckled before tilting my chin up. He slowly placed his lips on mine and slowly kissed me until I was breathless.

"You know how much he hates me" I'm about to slap him.

"Why do you always change the subject?" I asked, agrivated.

"I'm saying this because of the trial tomorrow" he placed a kiss on my cheek.

If I could go back in time, I would slap the hell out of my younger self. I wouldn't be having this problem. Maybe, Navi and I wouldn't been together sooner.

"We need to get Manny married" Again with changing the topic!

"You have a very bad habit of changing the topic. You should become a granthi" I joked.

"Yeah no. I'm not going to walk around with my dhadi open and a white kurta. I'm a dumala guy with my black kurta and hoodies" he backed off. I almost fell off the bed laughing.

"That's why I love you" I chortled.