Chapter 13

3rd Person

3rd Person

Today's the day. He is unable to believe he's marrying the love of his life in just a few hours. It feels like yesterday that he met her and fell in love.

"You ready?" Divraj asked.

"Yeah" Navraj took a deep breath. They all walked downstairs where the sera bandi will happen.

💖💖💖

Finally, it's time for the baarat.

Manraj and Divraj helped Navraj onto the horse while everyone danced.

"Main nikla, o gaddi like
O raste par, o sadak mein

Ek mod aaya, main utthe dil chhod aaya
Rab jaane,kab guzra,amritsar,o kab jaane
Lahore aaya, main utthe dil chhod aaya

Ek mod aaya, main utthe dil chhod aaya"

After many more songs and dances, they reached the gurdwara.

Time to get married.

❤❤❤

Isha had just finished getting ready.

Her red lengha made her look redder than ever.

All of her bridesmaids, which included her sister and best friends entered the room. They're clad in purple shararas.

"Isha is going away today" Roop, Reet, and Avleen started crying. Isha slapped their heads.

"Do you want to ruin my makeup?" She asked. They giggled and wiped their tears. Isha sat down on the bed. She was on the verge of crying.

She was about to cry when her brothers and the rest of the family entered the room. Her brothers are clad in purple sherwanis.

"Isha, it'll be okay" Bailee and Naomi hugged their best friend.

"My idiot sister is looking like a fairy" Arsh almost cried.

"No crying guys. Save your tears for the vidai" Isha tried stopping her 3 brothers from crying but ended up crying herself.

All of the siblings gathered in a hug and Isha nonstop cried in Arsh's arms.

"Guys do you want me to tell Navraj that his family is crying?" Reva threatened since she was also crying.

They all stopped crying when a gyani ji yelled at them for being loud.

"My baby. You never need to worry about a thing if you have Navraj by your side" Kamaljit kissed Isha's forehead.

"Isha, you smell bad" Hardeep joked. That joke always lifted her mood. Even when she was a kid. Isha jumped to hug her mamu. He was the one to console her everything she cried, which was a lot. She was his favorite child from the start.