Chapter 39

3rd Person

"Navi, hurry up, we are getting late!" Isha screamed from outside.

Isha is clad in a purple lengha with her diamond nose ring.

"Let's go," He said as he exited the room fixing his suit. Not even glancing at Isha. He looks up and says "Oh sweet fuck." Isha gets confused "Do you want to kill..." Isha covered his mouth cutting his sentence.

"Don't talk like that" She slapped his bicep.

Navraj cupped her face and kissed her forehead and said "I am not leaving you, baby. Not now, not ever. And our baby needs the both of us." He grabbed her hand and they walked out.

❤❤❤

They arrived at the hall after 30 minutes and walked over to the family. Isha and Navraj grabbed a glass of water.

"Why hello, my annoying girlfriend," Someone said from behind. Isha turned and saw someone pointing at her.

"Saanki!" Isha ran over to hug him while Navraj was shooting daggers at him.

"Why is that son of a bitch hugging my wife" Navraj whispered to Divraj and GG.

"Raj this is Sankot. Mumma's cousin brother's son. And Saanki this is Navraj, my husband" Hearing Isha's words Divraj and Sukhman broke down laughing. 

Harseerat slapped the back of Divraj's head and Roop slapped GG's.

"That hurt you know." They whimpered in pain.

"It was meant to hurt." The girls replied with smirks on their faces.

"I'm very happy our Ishi bandri got married. But Isha how did I not know. Roop!"

Santok was going to continue his rant when Arsh cut him and said "Yea it was a surprise to all of us. And by the way, you should control your sister." Roop glared at him.

Santok just broke out laughing and said "Not even Bhua and Fuffard Ji have been able to fix her. I pity the one she will marry." Everyone began to laugh.

"You all are mean. I hate you!" Roop stomped away. Isha signaled GG to pacify her. He nodded and ran over to her.

It was time for the entries.

First went Navraj's parents who entered on Family di member.

After Navraj's parents went Kiran's parents who entered on Kanak di Rakhi.

After Kiran's parents, Divraj, Seerat, Navraj, Isha, Divraj and Seerat's daughters, and Manraj's friends entered. They entered on Taaz. Harman was holding a money gun that had money escaping it.

Finally, Kiran's siblings and friends entered on So High. 

Last but certainly not least entered the newlyweds. They entered on a classic dhol.

"Let's give it up for the newlyweds!" The DJ cheered. Everyone got up and started hooting and clapping.

Kiran and Manraj made their way to the stage where a leather couch was placed.

Kiran fixed her dress before sitting.

Navraj and Preet made their way to the dance floor for speeches.

Preet went first since she is the bridesmaid.

"I still can't believe this girl of ours is married. It feels like yesterday when she used to whine about how I used to annoy her. Well, now it's your turn to deal with her, Manraj.
She had one habit though. She could make anyone laugh went they were feeling upset.
We fought so much and usually I was being a pain in her ass but she never stopped loving me. She was my best friend other than Lovely, and she will always be. She helped me go through my entire life. I used to cry so much after she made fun of me. I even said I don't love her. But she never stopped loving me. She treated me like a baby. We made so much fun of the boys together. My life would be nothing without her. And Manraj, If you don't treat her like a queen, I will personally kill you" Isha was in tears as were Kiran and Nidhi.

Next went Navraj.

"Most of you know me as the groom's billionaire best friend and younger brother." Manraj groaned and Kiran began giggling. "He was a huge pain in my ass. He still is. But he was one of the only guys I could trust. I can't imagine my life without him. And good luck bro." Navraj chuckled.

Both Preet and Navraj walked to the stage Kiran and Manraj were on. They hugged both of them.

"We have a few special performances for our lovely bride and groom!" The DJ announced.

All of the bridesmaids made their way to the dance floor. They danced Nachde ne Sare.

Kiran was laughing so hard. The song was meant to make fun of Manraj.

Next went the groomsmen and Isha's brothers. They dance on Badtameez Dil.

Next, the entire family came on the dance floor. Together they all danced on Top Tucker.

Kiran was in tears. This was the best wedding present ever. Manraj managed to wipe the lone tear that left her eye.

After the performances, Isha and Preet pulled Kiran and Manraj onto the dance floor. They all began laughing.

"Ok time for your first dance," Divraj laughed.

Kiran and Manraj made their way to the dance floor.

The DJ started the song. Kiran blushed when Manraj's hand made its way to her waist.

They had their first dance on Samjhawan.

After the dance, everyone came on the dance floor and they all started dancing.

❤❤❤

Navraj gently took her hand from her lap and slowly caressed it as he drove home. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. He brought her hand close to his lips and left a soft peck in it.

He looked up at her face and smirked. "I never thought that I'd have such an effect on you."

"Yeah sure," She scoffed, finally opening her eyes and glancing at him.

The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen...

"You've had the same effect on me for the past 15 years. My heart always skips a beat when our eyes lock." She smiled, dreamily. He grinned before parking the car in the driveway. 

Before she was able to open the car door, he beat her to it. 

"Navi, I'm only 3 weeks pregnant, I'm sure I can walk." She chuckled after he carried her into the house. 

"I know, but I feel like pampering you." He smugly grinned. She rolled her eyes before kissing him. 

"My Namkeen..."