Chapter 7

3RD PERSON

"Do it" Roop whispered. Isha just ignored it since people know she's sleeping. No one messes with her sleep or they know the consequences.

Water fell on her face and she jumped up. She opened her eyes and saw 6 devils, her siblings. They were on the ground laughing.
She checked the time on her phone '9:30' it read.

Oh lord, I was supposed to be up at 8.

"Di go shower, we'll get your outfit ready," Roop said as soon as they finished laughing. She nodded and rushed towards the bathroom.

Once Isha finished she told Roop to bring her suit. She handed Isha a blood-red lengha.

She finished putting the lengha on and it was already 5:30.

Roop pushed Isha onto the seat of the vanity and grabbed a makeup brush.

"Roop I think we should go natural today. I want the guy to see what he'll have to deal with every day" Isha told her sister.

"I agree, our Isha di doesn't need makeup. She is a natural beauty" Reet saved her oldest sister. Roop nodded and the 3 of them helped their sister put on her jewelry.

It was 11 when someone knocked on the door. Since it was locked Avni opened it.

Her 3 brothers entered the room. She could see them tearing up.

"Oye. I'm not getting married yet. So stop crying" she told them in a playful tone. They chuckled and wiped their tears.

Reet yelled group hug and all of them huddled in a tight embrace.

I'm gonna miss them so much.

● ● ●

There was a knock on his door.

"Ready Bandar?" Manraj poked his head into Navraj's room. Navraj nodded and grabbed his phone from his desk.

"Let's go get my phabi" he smirked.

Let's go put a ring on her...

● ● ●

They had just arrived at the hall.

Isha was looking stunning in the lengha Navraj bought her.

He didn't want her knowing he bought it, so he told his sali (Roop) to not tell her anything

He didn't want her knowing he bought it, so he told his sali (Roop) to not tell her anything. He was going to ask her if she liked it later

He was clad in a black tuxedo.

The bridesmaids were wearing pink suits.