Chapter 12

3rd Person

3rd Person

2 hours later, the mehndi ladies were almost done doing her mehndi.

"Didi, what is your husband's name?" One of the mehndi ladies asked her.

She growled and whispered "Navraj".

"Mehndi laga rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Mehndi laga rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Lene tujhe o gori
Aayenge tere sajna"

The girls sang. Roop and Reet pulled their sister's cheeks.

"Guys stop na" Isha pouted.

"You don't like it?" Roop asked.

"No, I like it. It's just my ears are gonna bleed" Isha spoke. They all continued singing.

"Monkey, this is for you," Manan said as the song started.

All of her siblings did a special performance on Aaj Sajeya, especially for the mehndi. She was in hysterics. Her siblings are not the best dancers in the world. She got up and tried to hug everyone but failed because of my mehndi.

"Come here" She moved her arms and they all came forward. She kissed each of their cheeks.

❤❤❤

"Arsh, I'm hungry" Isha whined. It's been 3 hours since she got her mehndi on and it's almost dry.

"Ok come" Arsh grabbed a plate and started filling it with her favorite foods.

By the time Arsh had finished feeding her, her mehndi had dried.

"I can't believe I have to keep this on for a whole day" Isha groaned.

"You asked for it"

❤❤❤

"Okay guys, who are playing the dholki?" Roop asked. Isha looked at Reet and Avleen and then grinned as she came up with an idea.

"You are" she smirked at her sister. Roop shrugged and nodded. "Reet, you're doing the spoon" Reet grinned and nodded.

Roop began playing the dholki and the aunty ji's began singing.

Seerat phabi and Avleen got up and started dancing.

"Wow..." Arsh stopped mid-sentence. The dhol started playing loud.

Isha turned around to see Navraj sitting on a manji as his friends carried it on his shoulders, dancing.

"Wow," Isha whispered. Her friends started laughing. Isha walked up to her fiance.

"Kidan lag rahe hoon?" he asked.

"Like a true Sardar" she fixed his collar.

"You're being nice to me?" he asked, shocked.