Chapter 40

3rd Person

Today's the babymoon and Isha couldn't be more excited!

Since Seerat is due in a few weeks, Navraj and Isha decided that we would go earlier than usual.

Navi won't stop bugging me. I understand he's excited but this excitement is killing me.

"Isha, hurry up we're getting late!" Navraj screamed from downstairs.

Yup, I was right he's over-excited.

It's just a babymoon to the Maldives. Right?

"Coming!" I walked down the stairs.

He had taken the suitcases, knowing that she would not be able to carry them down the stairs.

Why do men get over-excited about the babymoon? It's not like the couple is going to have their first child on the trip!

I had always wanted to be a mother, and know Waheguru Ji has given me the best blessing of the world. Especially since I just started my career and Navi's career is at its peak. But I know he'll make a great father. I have everything I need.

"If you keep annoying me like this and calling me like this I swear I will not spend any time with you on the babymoon!" I said. He has a very cute pout on his face. "Fine, I won't do it. I will spend my entire time with you." She pecked his pout.

He knows she won't be able to stay away from him.

"Bye guys!" Seerat and Kiran shouted from behind them.

❤❤❤

They reached the airport half hour later it was right now 9. 

Isha noticed an air hostess come our way. She was wearing a revealing outfit. Isha knew that she was trying to impress Navraj. Isha quickly sat on his lap so she knows he isn't interested. She saw Isha do that and moved back frowning. After she left, Navraj broke down laughing.

She tried to make herself comfortable so she moved around. A LOT.

Fuck this deja-vu!

"Baby, stop moving or you're going to start something no one can finish." He chuckled. She knew exactly what he meant. She blushed and slapped his bicep. "By the way, I know you sat here to make that hostess go away" He whispered before claiming her lips.

❤❤❤

"Hello, are you awake? Princess, we are here." He tried waking her up.

"Let me sleep" she was exhausted. He knew she wouldn't wake up so he took matters into his own hands.

"Baby, that hostess tried to kiss me" he whispered into her ear know that would wake her up.

Isha jumped up and said "Where is she? I'll kill her" Navraj couldn't control his laughter. "You little..." she jumped on top of him.

"We are here. Can we go to the hotel now, baby?" he asked getting up.

"Yep. But if that hostess did anything while I was sleeping tell me and I'll have her fired" she blew up.

"Baby, she didn't and I'm her boss you can't fire her" he picked her up bridal style and they exited the plane.

"Oh, you do not know me. if she comes near you with I will kill her with my bare hand" she was angry with her husband for saying that.

"Okay, my angry princess," he said as they sat in the car.